Star Wars Evil Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Lonely Zabrakian Named Draco Night Has Reunited The Sith Under One Name, The Devil Wings. Will You Help Him Control The Star Wars Galaxy? Only YOU Can Decide, What Is Your Decision?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
White Wolf
Dark Jedi Padawan
Dark Jedi Padawan
White Wolf

Character Role Playing Sheet
Character Name: White Wolf
Character Faction: Dark Jedi
Experience Points:
Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue3500/1000000Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/1000000)

Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium   Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 10:48 pm

-just sits in my chair and starts to heal it with my magic to see wat was going on in there becuz i started to hear thing i wasn't hearing before. so getting healing it i started to really hear it seem like something was going on but i didn't want to get into it becuz i don't need another head injury like i ot early. sitting in my room after healing myself and walk over to the bunks and lyed down and fell asleep.- i hope this talking in my head goes away soon becuz thats something i don't want to have for a while...
Back to top Go down
Draco Night
Supreme Dark Jedi Master - Darth Angelus
Draco Night

Character Name: Draco Night/Darth Angelus
Experience Points:
Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium   Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 1:00 am

Draco starts to scretch and three Vampires run out, carrying a guard by the back of his neck and legs, and throw him at Winder. He scrambles to try and get up, but Winder used the Force to pull his neck over to his fangs, and he sinks them into the gaurd's neck and began to feed on him until he died. He let out a hiss of satisfaction and throws the gaurd about ten feet and Winder stands up and cracks his neck and looked at Draco and said:

"I thought if I was not to eat any blood, that I would beable to reverse this disease and I could be human again. I almost did it this time, I could feel it and I felt different and I thought it was working." Winder dropped his head in shame and Draco just shook his head as he walked over to Winder and put his hand on his shoulder and said:

"This disaese is permanent, there is no reversal or cure for the Vampric Disease and we are stuck with it. You are only hurting and damaging yourself when you try and starve yourself of the blood that you crave, that was an ignorant desicion on your part. But do not fear, my young friend, I have lived with the disaese for around a hundred years and I have trained it and fed it when it needed to feed. Now, look at me, many in the Outer Rim Worlds call me a Vampric God or Vampire King. I will train you, do not worry," Draco then started to walk with Winder into the many halls and chambers of the Arena, as he continued to speak, "all you need to do is answer this question. How long have you had the Vampric Disease?"
Back to top Go down
https://swee.rpg-board.net
Winder
Grand Sith Shadow Master
Grand Sith Shadow Master
Winder

Character Name: Winder
Character Faction: Sith
Experience Points:
Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue704000/1000000Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (704000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium   Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 1:40 am

*winder looked at draco and said* since i was 10 a vampire god bite me and then he was killed by stake and i was never tought to control it or anything so i stayed and starved till it was unbeatable to feed * winder looked down and luaghed a bit and said * if you hadnt got that guard id be stone thank you master*
Back to top Go down
Draco Night
Draco Night

Experience Points:
Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium   Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 2:38 am

Draco looked at Winder and said, "It was not a Vampric God that bit you, for if one of us did get near you and was intended on feeding. You would be dead right now, you wouldn't of gotten out alive and also he wouldn't of been easily killed by a stake. I believe that you were bitten by a Vampyrth Newb, that is what you are. You will need to learn some facts about your own kind before you say you were bitten by a Vampric God, but you are in the presence of one as I speak. Me, Darth Angelus and Vampric God, Vampire King, or whatever you deme me is what you may call my Vampric Form."

Draco and Winder then entered a room and it was almost dark enough where you couldn't see acouple feet ahead of yourself. Draco then looked at Winder and said, "We are going to train you, while you are in your Vampric Form, so change." Winder bowed and he followed as Draco turned into his, Draco then used the Force to shut the door they entered through and it was now pitch black in the room. Draco then said, "I have trained my Vampric senses and can see you as if it was in the middle of the day, so I see you. Now, you are new and have basically starved yourself and have weaker senses in your Vampric Form then in your human form. But, lets train your Vampric Form, try and hit me." Draco snickered as he saw the expression on Winder's face as he turned in circles trying to locate Draco.
Back to top Go down
Winder
Grand Sith Shadow Master
Grand Sith Shadow Master
Winder

Experience Points:
Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue704000/1000000Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (704000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium   Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 8:45 am

*winder kept turning then finally stopped and threw a punch he then felt draco stop and he hit at him only to see draco cuaghthis punch winder blinked then looked up a frightened*
Back to top Go down
Draco Night
Draco Night

Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium   Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 3:12 pm

Draco laughed as he caught the punch and threw Winder's fist back and he stumbled and Draco laughed as he circled Winder and said, "Now, try to take me down, you have as much time to take me down as you need. But, if you give up, we will move to another test." Draco then pushed his cloak off of himself and continued to circle Winder.
Back to top Go down
Winder
Grand Sith Shadow Master
Grand Sith Shadow Master
Winder

Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium   Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 5:37 pm

*winder sat there after throwing about 20 more punches and leg kicking and leg droping 15 times and missed everyone he then said* this is pointless
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium   Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Wars Evil Empire :: Planets :: Tattooine-
Jump to: