Star Wars Evil Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Lonely Zabrakian Named Draco Night Has Reunited The Sith Under One Name, The Devil Wings. Will You Help Him Control The Star Wars Galaxy? Only YOU Can Decide, What Is Your Decision?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Draco Night
Supreme Dark Jedi Master - Darth Angelus
Draco Night

Character Role Playing Sheet
Character Name: Draco Night/Darth Angelus
Character Faction: Dark Jedi
Experience Points:
Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium   Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 1:15 am

Draco gave a sigh, because he liked everything he saw before he saw that White Wolf might actually die from the two remaining Hybrid/Vampires that were still starting to cirle her. There fangs suddenly appeared and there face changed into a hideous beastly looking one, he sighed as the got closer to her. One then jumped on top of her and started to hiss something into her ear that White Wolf didn't understand because it was the ancient Vampire tongue. Draco got mad as he heard what the vampire hissed into her ear:

"Your Master, Draco Night or Darth Angelus, or whatever you want to call him is no Vampire God as you and the others think. He is to afraid to come down here and save you from me, he is going to let die because of his own cowardlyness. Now, lets see if you taste as good as you look." The Vampire's fangs then got within milimeters of sinking into her neck, you could hear her whimpering and starting to cry. Right before he sank his fangs into her, a swift jet of black came flying down from somewhere in the arena and kicked the Vampire hard in the face, it went flying about hundred feet and then crashed into the wall. After the black cloaked figure hit the Vampire with his foot, he removed his claok and it was Draco in his Vampire face and fangs extended. He walked over to White Wolf and gently used the Force to pick her up and float into the stands and landed near Lo'Gosh, he then swiftly turned around and his green eyes were gone, and they were now black with red slits.

"Vampire God?" One of the Vampires hissed as Draco pulled out his Golden hilted sword and Silver/Titanium bladed long sword and held it at a high position and hissed back, "Yes, yes I am." He then smirked as he ran at the closest Vampire, as it took a dive at Draco. Draco did a turn and the Vampire went flying beside of him, but he quickly brought the long sword down and it severed the Vampire at the waist. The two pieces of Vampire stopped instantly and he then decapitated it and then plunged the sword's blade through the Vampire's mouth, he then plunged it into the Vampire's heart. He then took his sword out of the Vampire and Force Jumped to the Vampire that had fallen off the wall and was alying down, face in the dirt and dust of the arena's floor. He quickly placed the tip of the long sword under the chin of the Vampire and raised up and then it gently cut the bottom of it's chin as it raised it's head up, so Draco could look it in the eyes of the Vampire.

"I am the Vampire King, or God, or whatever my allies and foes alike call me." Draco said as the Vampire looked at Draco and smiled and said, "You are scum, and that is what you will always be to me." It then spit on Draco's chest, but before the spit could hit Draco he had his sword plunged into the Vampire's throat three times and then once in his head. Draco then moved out of the way of the spit and walked over to the arena's huge steel doors, he then waited for a gaurd to open it and he went back up to the announcer's box.
Back to top Go down
https://swee.rpg-board.net
White Wolf
Dark Jedi Padawan
Dark Jedi Padawan
White Wolf

Character Name: White Wolf
Experience Points:
Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue3500/1000000Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium   Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 7:22 pm

-as i sleep i new i didn't finish my job. so i might be in for a hard time from Draco to take me in as a true Dark Jedi. so sleeping there and still doesn't feel my powers coming to me so i can heal myself but i didn't mind as long as i was healing a lil at a time-
Back to top Go down
Winder
Grand Sith Shadow Master
Grand Sith Shadow Master
Winder

Character Name: Winder
Character Faction: Sith
Experience Points:
Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue704000/1000000Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (704000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium   Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 7:40 pm

*winder was in the sleeping rooms looking out of the window when draco came in exuaghsted from the long night he looked at draco then back out the window and began to meditate*
Back to top Go down
Draco Night
Draco Night

Experience Points:
Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium   Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 8:00 pm

Draco went and fell down on his bed and looked at Winder and said, "You take over for the day, the sun is about to come up and I am not going to last long with sun light hitting me." Draco and Winder laughed as Draco took off his robes and hood, laying down in only some pants, and then put his saber and sword down beside of his bed and rolled into a ball and went into a light sleep. Winder then stood up and was about to exit the room, but turned around and walked over to where Draco's things were placed at the ground. He was about to pick up his sword when Draco laughed and said, "Touch that sword and you are going to have one less hand to worry about." Winder then gulped and turned around and exited the room and headed up to the announcer's box.
Back to top Go down
White Wolf
Dark Jedi Padawan
Dark Jedi Padawan
White Wolf

Experience Points:
Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue3500/1000000Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium   Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 8:07 pm

-Lo'Gosh walks into the room and sets me down on the bed. a feel my powers coming back to me and starts healing myself as i sleep. but i stayed light bed of anything happening. Lo'Gosh sat by my bed to make sure i didn't go no where. i turn my head looking at Draco i see he was Hurt saving me... i let my hand out the side and stop healing myself and starts healing him while he was sleeping. wen he was done i wen back to myself and sleeped in quiet until i was talked to.-
Back to top Go down
Winder
Grand Sith Shadow Master
Grand Sith Shadow Master
Winder

Experience Points:
Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue704000/1000000Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (704000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium   Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 9:31 pm

*winder came back and said* theres no way im doing day shift i havent been asleep yet draco no freakin way im going out there welljust close it up today and rest then open it back up and 7 tonight *winder then took off his shirt and boots and left his cloak on with his hood over his face and ploped in his bed and went to sleep*
Back to top Go down
Draco Night
Draco Night

Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium   Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 9:49 pm

Draco turned around and said, "Well, we have to close it down, I ain't going out into the sun. Unless, Lo'Gosh can do." He then sat up in bed and face Lo'Gosh and said, "Are you up to choosing the fights and stuff today?"
Back to top Go down
Winder
Grand Sith Shadow Master
Grand Sith Shadow Master
Winder

Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium   Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 10:28 pm

*winder then hit a button and the entire place got silent and the doors to the arena said closed and winder said* taken care of * winder then went to a small room where the four drank their coffee and had lunch*
Back to top Go down
White Wolf
Dark Jedi Padawan
Dark Jedi Padawan
White Wolf

Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium   Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 10:41 pm

-just listing to them talk i could do it for them but i don't knw how thins work aound here. smiles but i opened my eyes and looked around at everyone.. them getting up from my bed i walked pass Lo'Gosh very quietly and went out the door and to the door i heard shut. then knocking on the dorr softly and opening it- winder u in here?
Back to top Go down
Winder
Grand Sith Shadow Master
Grand Sith Shadow Master
Winder

Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium   Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 11:00 pm

winder turned and looked at the door and saw the white fluffy ears pop out along with whites head he luaghed a bit and said* yea im here winder watched as white slid throughthe door and shut it and began to talk to him*
Back to top Go down
White Wolf
Dark Jedi Padawan
Dark Jedi Padawan
White Wolf

Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium   Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 11:04 pm

-sits in a chair by u- so y u leave so mad. seem like u don't like following Draco and i'm on ur side...
Back to top Go down
Winder
Grand Sith Shadow Master
Grand Sith Shadow Master
Winder

Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium   Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 11:15 pm

no i dont mind following draco its just he wants to keep the place running when were all tired iits insane * winder then looked at white and smiled and she smiled back winder offered her a cup of coffee and took a sip from his and looked down8
Back to top Go down
White Wolf
Dark Jedi Padawan
Dark Jedi Padawan
White Wolf

Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium   Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 11:20 pm

well i have nm to say to that. hes wants to see and hear everything. -giggles- and we just have to role with it. becuz to tell i the truth i didn't want to fight today but he saw ,e and put me out there wen i was really seeing if u where ok u seemed tence... but it life and we role with every day. -gives a warm smlie- and if Lo' find i'm gone and with u i might have to do smoething about that. -giggles-
Back to top Go down
Winder
Grand Sith Shadow Master
Grand Sith Shadow Master
Winder

Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium   Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 11:31 pm

well im sure it wont matter * he smiled at her and stared in whites eyes then looked away*
Back to top Go down
White Wolf
Dark Jedi Padawan
Dark Jedi Padawan
White Wolf

Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium   Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 11:38 pm

-smiled as i watched him look away but wondered a lil bit.- anything u want to get off ur chest sence i'm in here. and u want me to hook up those wounds of urs? -smiles sipping the coffe-
Back to top Go down
Winder
Grand Sith Shadow Master
Grand Sith Shadow Master
Winder

Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium   Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 11:42 pm

not that i can think of but yea you can patch up my wounds if you want* winder sat still as she begen to stitch them up*
Back to top Go down
White Wolf
Dark Jedi Padawan
Dark Jedi Padawan
White Wolf

Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium   Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 11:45 pm

so tell me how long have u been getting urself killed for somethng completely pointless? becuz it seem alot of that is going around wen u guys get Draco angry. and wat do u guys do about it.... -smiles pulling the stiches nice and tight-
Back to top Go down
Draco Night
Draco Night

Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium   Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 12:57 am

Draco appeared in the room, and looked at Winder and White Wolf and cracked his back and said in a rather cheerful mood, "The night has come again, my friends and I must be off to hunt for my food." Draco then looked at White Wolf who gave a curious little nod of her head before saying, "But we have food here, at the cafeteria. Why do you need to go out and hunt for your food?" Draco only chuckled while Winder gave a big grin.

"Draco is a Vampire, he needs umm how would you put it in a clean maner?" Winder said and Draco quickly spoke in with, "Different thing in food, and if I was to eat what was in the cafeteria, then we would have no more fighters. So I go out and hunt for my food, which brings me to this point." Draco said as he looked at Winder and White Wolf and said, "I have decided that the arena would only be open when either one of us, me, you two or Lo'Gosh can be in the announcer's box or in the ring. I also asume that since you two are rested up, that hopefully at least one of you can run the arena while I am out for a hour or two."

Draco then sat down on a chair, his sword's golden hilt gleamed, even in the darker seting of the room. "So, can one of you two take over, I can't seem to find Lo'Gosh or I would ask him."
Back to top Go down
Winder
Grand Sith Shadow Master
Grand Sith Shadow Master
Winder

Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium   Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 9:36 am

sure i guess i could go do announcements* winder then got up and began to walk outside to the announcers box when 10 vampires and 2 trolls and 15 goblins and 3 of dracos rancors winder said* OH SHIT* and began to run as they ran at him he went into the ring and looked up at the announcer box and saw lo and hundreds of ppl luagh *

winder luaghed with them breaking the cage off the riing he lifted it throwing it over they creatures they were stuck except the rncors as they ran at him he jumped up kicking one in the face and hitting the other two him leg swept them and broke their arm and felt the third one grab him pulling him down the monster ripped into winders side as he screamed blood shot from his mouth turning aroun he ripped the rancors jaw out and guaged his eyes winder then grabbed a old gun called a shotgun and kicked the ring cage off of them with the force and shout 3 goblins and staked 3 vampires snapping anothers neck winder forgot about the troll until its big hand was wrapped around him crushing him the vampires jumped up and began to bite him winder activated his saber cutting into the trolls palm it dropped him winder then felt the vampires jump on him and began to eat him screaming winder through them off and shot 4 and killed the ramianing goblins winder then saw the fist of the second troll as it hit his stomache sending him flying to the ceiling he cam back down hitting the floor broke at least 20 ribs winder could barely breathe but getting up he looked at the troll and threw his saber into the trolls head it fell and winder pulled his saber out he didnt se a vampire and it ripped his throat winder grabbed his throat as it began to gush blood he fell stabbing them with stakes he ran out of the ring pouring blood*

*winder began to faint from lack of blood in the hallway and a droid haddnt come in a awhile winder fell to hi knees coughing and chocking on blood as it poured from his mouth and neck he fell to his side fixing to die when someone pulled him off*
Back to top Go down
White Wolf
Dark Jedi Padawan
Dark Jedi Padawan
White Wolf

Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium   Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 10:14 am

-grabbed Winder becuz Draco had already left to hunt for himself. and i pulled him to the announcers box and sat him in a chair and started putting presure on his side... putting medician on it o started stitching it up so it wouldn't bleed as much and get rid of some of the pain. as he screamed and yelled about it i put a speel on him to mute him for the time being i couldn't work with him screaming at the top of his lungs. them doing a spell to heal him on his side was going to take me a while. putting my hands on it my hands glowed as it was fixing and rebuilding up his wounds. as it was done i stop and looked up at him and it looked like he was knocked out from the screaming and pain i put on him. i sat in the chair next to him and announced everything until he came back-

-looking over my should i sees he was rasing- well its about time u came back... u had a pretty bad wound on ur side and y did u even go out here bcuz he wanted u to and if u didn't EXILE?.... -looks at him as he comes and gets up and walks to the door of the announcers box-
Back to top Go down
Winder
Grand Sith Shadow Master
Grand Sith Shadow Master
Winder

Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium   Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 11:30 am

*winder stayed quiet not answering her his neck still cut open and bleeding but he said* becuase i gave my alengance is to him and i will not deny turn or dissobey him in anyway * winder then got up and walked out to the arena and looked at about 20 vampires surrounding him he then stood as they ran at him 5 jumped on him and he didnt move then they all fell dead and he looked at the other vampires and force threw them all into walls breaking off parts of the ring he froce through them through the vampires killing them one by one*
Back to top Go down
White Wolf
Dark Jedi Padawan
Dark Jedi Padawan
White Wolf

Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium   Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 5:05 pm

-looks at u as u went back to fight. gets out my knifes and start helping u fight them of knocking one into the walk grabing its arm and cutting it with my knife making it bleed and puts in it own arm in its mouth making it eat its own blood.- Draco might be alot of bossy to u around if u want to have time to urself... but i have not a say in this becuz i do the same and i ask if i can have it on my own time... but normaly gets denied from it. -turning and punches one of the vampires in the faces making it hit the ground hard-
Back to top Go down
Draco Night
Draco Night

Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium   Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 8:42 pm

Draco suddenly appeared out of the dark, wearing his sliver-plated robes and hood, Vampire Face and fangs appeared and he let out an awful scretch and then let out a hiss for about a minute and the rest of the Vampires fled behind him. They then hissed at him and he hissed back and they walked back to where the creatures are stored, Draco then looked at the two and said:

"I had a good meal, a family that lived on the outskirts of a Tattooine port city. Yeah, and you all should of known that you can't take on those Vampires. You didn't even kill one of them. Winder, you should know this, you can only kill a Vampire with a stake and sun light." Draco then shook his head and his and his Vampire Face dissapeared and his fangs dissapeared and he walked past White Wolf. He then instantly went into his Vampire Form and grabbed White by the neck and lifted her up where she was a foot off the ground and Draco hissed at her, "If you ever try and question anything I do around here, I will kill you. You understand me?" Draco then threw her about fifteen feet, where she hit a wall and fell to the ground.
Back to top Go down
White Wolf
Dark Jedi Padawan
Dark Jedi Padawan
White Wolf

Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium   Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 9:26 pm

-hitting the wall hard i hit my head and gets up a lil bit confused. then walks out of the arena and straight into the hallway and toward my bunk room. i just new that was going to happen.. but i didn't think like that though. goin down the hall i grab the back of my head thanking god it wasn't bleeding bad.. i got to my bunk room and sat in th chair in the corner of the room and didn't say a word about it anymore in my mind or my mouth i had it bad and i new i couldn't do that agian but in my mind...-
Back to top Go down
Winder
Grand Sith Shadow Master
Grand Sith Shadow Master
Winder

Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium   Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 10:13 pm

*winder stood and looked down as his blood fell dripping on the arena he knew draco heard it and everytime it hit draco twitched winder luaghed and said* you might want learn more control my friend* winder luaghed a bit and began to walk relising his injurys and his neck still cut open but not bleeding as much he turned his fangs fully extended and healed he then kept his fangs showing and walked out of the arena and then fell on the floor unconcious and begen to turn to stone he felt himself get colder and called draco over as draco ran over winder could barely talk but he said* draco help me i need fresh blood get white fast or someone anyone*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium   Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Wars Evil Empire :: Planets :: Tattooine-
Jump to: