Star Wars Evil Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Lonely Zabrakian Named Draco Night Has Reunited The Sith Under One Name, The Devil Wings. Will You Help Him Control The Star Wars Galaxy? Only YOU Can Decide, What Is Your Decision?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Draco Night
Supreme Dark Jedi Master - Darth Angelus
Draco Night

Character Role Playing Sheet
Character Name: Draco Night/Darth Angelus
Character Faction: Dark Jedi
Experience Points:
Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium   Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 3:30 pm

Draco was in the announcer box, as he saw the devestating display of the true power of the Dark Jedi everyone went speechless, Draco only snickered to himself. "That was the greatest show I have ever seen here at the arena! Hey, the Vampires are not truely dead, but since they have been shreded to death, they aren't a problem anymore. So, I can see by the looks of these two that they are tired, exhausted, mortaly wounded, and feel like showering off the feel and smell of death and battle off of them. So, lets give then give them some cheers before they head out of the arena." Draco then started to shout along with the crowd as Winder and Lo'Gosh slowly limped out of the arena. They entered as little more then desperate fighters, and after Draco had finished with them, they were leaving as true warriors.
Back to top Go down
https://swee.rpg-board.net
Lo'Gosh
Dark Jedi Apprentice
Dark Jedi Apprentice
Lo'Gosh

Character Name: Lo'Gosh
Experience Points:
Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10500/1000000Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium   Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 4:09 pm

Lo'Gosh and Winder had both of their arms wrapped around the back of eachothers neck's, limping together out of the Ring Lo smirked and elbowed Winder in a friendly way. Winder laughed slightly but winced a bit "Man..shit hurts dont do that" Lo just laughed as they left the arena with newly found fan's cheering them on. They chanted "WINDER WINDER WINDER" a random person chanted aswell. "YEAAAAHHHH LO'GOSH" soon everyone chanted their names together. "WINDER AND LO'GOSH, WINDER AND LO'GOSH!!!"
Back to top Go down
Winder
Grand Sith Shadow Master
Grand Sith Shadow Master
Winder

Character Name: Winder
Character Faction: Sith
Experience Points:
Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue704000/1000000Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (704000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium   Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 10:27 pm

*winder looked at lo and let him go and luaghed as he limped back to the stadium he got in the ring still bleeding everyone got speechlees again then winder looked around turning in a full circle he stopped looking at the crowd he let out a scream throwing his arms in the air the crowd roared uncontrollably* he looked at draco in the annocer box and grabbed a mic and said loudly* i got one more fight left in me give me my final opponent*
Back to top Go down
Draco Night
Draco Night

Experience Points:
Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium   Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 2:55 am

Draco sighed deeply as he saw that Lo'Gosh wasn't stupid and as competative as Winder when it came to the arena. He then chuckled to himself as Lo'Gosh him a certain look as to say, "You know what to do, Master." Draco then went over the announcer's intercom and said, "Yes, I am going to give you a good fight. Lets give him time to get ready and enter the arena, but this isn't going to be a Death Match, for your opponent would kill you. So it is going to be a First Knock Out Match, so lets welcome him." Winder then scoffed a bit, as he began to search for the entering opponent.

He then looked up at the announcer's box, and saw he wasn't there, but a Lo'Gosh had tooken his place. Winder then sighed and he heard movement behind him, he turned and no one was there. He then started to turn his circles as he looked for Draco, after a minute or two he let out a scream of disstress as he couldn't see Draco. He then felt a tap on his shoulder, he turned around and felt a Force Punch hit him in his nose. It sent him flying about twenty feet, until he hit a wall that left a three foot deep crater and Winder then fell place first on the ground. Draco laughed as he said, "Did I forget to mention something?"

Lo'Gosh then went over the intercom and said, "Yes, I believe you did Master. I believe the word is fight, yes it is. So, Fight!" Draco then laughed as he waited for Winder to stand up and recover from the hit.
Back to top Go down
Lo'Gosh
Dark Jedi Apprentice
Dark Jedi Apprentice
Lo'Gosh

Character Name: Lo'Gosh
Experience Points:
Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10500/1000000Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium   Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 5:50 am

Lo'Gosh watched Winder moan and groan on the ground, sitting back now he placed a Cigar to his lips. Raising his hand with a zip-o in his hand the flame was lit, inhaling deeply and then exhaling smoke into the air the announcer's box was now smokey. Relaxing and watching as the wounds he had healed up quickly, the feeling of his legs being torn apart never left his body.
Back to top Go down
Winder
Grand Sith Shadow Master
Grand Sith Shadow Master
Winder

Experience Points:
Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue704000/1000000Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (704000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium   Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 3:12 pm

*winder stood wobbly still he shook himself like a dog and said* cheap shot* winder the walked back inside the ring jumping over the ropes he instantly was hit with a right hook and then a upper cut sendinghim on the ropes he cut a flip off of them he luagh as his eyes got redder he flipped back towards draco and ran at him they then began blocking and passing hits winder then dropped and kicked dracos legs out and kiced him in the chest sending him through the mat winder stepped onto a post scared of being pulled through the arena he stood on the post until draco finally jumped through the mat*
Back to top Go down
Draco Night
Draco Night

Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium   Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 3:24 pm

Draco jumped back up to the mat and laughed as Winder jumped from the post and tried to drop kick Draco, he just merely slid to the left and Winder went flying pass Draco, but he grabbed his robes and he went flying to. They both went and crashed into one side of the arena, Draco jumped back up quicker, since Winder's body was tired and wounded from fighting, and picked Winder up by the chest with his hands and then dropped him on his back on his knee he had sticking out. Winder then rolled off of Draco's knees and started to twitch and shake rapidly, Draco laughed as he picked him and did the same thing to him three more times, but the last time he used the Force to maximize the hurt and Winder then hit his knee and then fly back into the air and landed on his gut. Draco thn stood up and laughed as he kicked Winder in the face.
Back to top Go down
Winder
Grand Sith Shadow Master
Grand Sith Shadow Master
Winder

Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium   Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 3:40 pm

*winder coughed up some blood and grabbed dracos leg quickly sending him on his back winder force picked him up winder leaned against the post to rest while he force fought a bit and slammed draco from 50 feet into the cement under the broken mat cuaseing a deeper crater winder stood up walked over to the hole and force pushed into it 5xs harder then usual knowing draco was strong winder grabbed a pistol and shot into the hole hearing draco scream winder luaghed knoing the bullet hit draco winder shot three shots two hitting draco but the last one draco activated his saber and the laser bullet shot past winders head*
Back to top Go down
Draco Night
Draco Night

Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium   Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 3:51 pm

Draco groaned as he was shot twice, but he quickly deflective the last shot with his Light Saber and sent it flying past Winder's head. He then jumped out of the crater and landed mere inches from Winder, he quickly sliced Winder's gun with his saber and then plunged it into Winder's shoulder. He laughed as he then plunged Winder in the knee, sending him falling. He de-activated his saber and clipped it back to it's holder, he then quickly unshealthed his sword and decided that this would be funner. He then used the Force to lift Winder into the air, he then sent Winder flying toward his sword, it hit on the bottom edge of his shoulder. Draco then mover Winder down, this caused the sword to sever Winder's entire arm from the shoulder down. Draco smelt the blood as it began to pour out of Winder, Daco controlled himself not to taste it. Because if he did, Winder would be Draco's next meal. Draco shook his head and threw Winder with the Force about 100 feet into a wall of the arena.
Back to top Go down
Winder
Grand Sith Shadow Master
Grand Sith Shadow Master
Winder

Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium   Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 9:17 pm

*winder was upside down and the blood trickled down his arm and out of his wounds dripping on the floor he moved and fell out of the wall and fell about 20 feet standing up and smirked spitting blood he stood up walking back to the arena a vampire ran out loose and jumped on him winder felt the vampire bite into hhis arm that had no skin winder let out a scream and beat the vampires head in and ripped the vampires heart out crushing it in his hand winder got up and walked to the arena as draco took out a pistol winder kept walking draco fired a shot entering winders stomache the laser went straight through but winder didnt stop so draco through his gun and winder activated his saber and jumped in the ring landing he went through the mat and jumped out runinng as draco the clashed and winder took a dagger out atacthing it to his shoe he stomped down cutting off dracos toes draco screamed and winder cut part of his arm as he swung some of winders blood hit dracos lips and draco stood still*
Back to top Go down
Draco Night
Draco Night

Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium   Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 11:08 pm

As the blood hit Draco's lips, he moaned and his senses went wild and the urge to attack and maul Winder and just feast on him was almost about to overcome his normal senses. He then started to shake and his eyes rolled back into his head, he then grabbed theback of his head and started to shake more as the Vampire urge in him was trying to get loose. He then fell to his knees while he grabbed the back of his head, he was still shaking and his eyes were still in his head. Draco's fangs started to show, not the full growth of 4 inches, but only a mere inche. Draco then fell completely down and started to shake as the urge was growing, and he was losing the battle that was taking place within him. His fangs then grew to the max lenght of 4 inches, he then knew he was losing the battle to not attack and kill and feast on Winder's neck. So he tried his best to stop shaking and got back onto his knees and looked at Winder.

"Winder, I am losing the battle to not rip you to shreds, so unless you want to die, you need to help me. I can smell that you have some kind of blood on you, that isn't yours. Give it to me and after I am finished with it, I need you to kick me hard on my nose. You need to use you Force Energy and all f your mite, then I will just stop fighting to try and win this fight and you will win while I am carried off and my thirst for your blood goes away. So give it to me now."

Winder then pulled out a rare, uncooked steak from a cloak pocket and threw it about five feet where it landed infront of Draco. Draco then quickly devoured the steak and laughed as it didn't make his taste for Winder's blood weaken, what so ever. Draco was still laughing as Winder ran and Force Kicked Draco as hard as he could, he then went flying about fourty feet into an arena wall. Where he then dented it about three feet and then fell to the ground, knocked out.
Back to top Go down
Winder
Grand Sith Shadow Master
Grand Sith Shadow Master
Winder

Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium   Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 10:55 am

*winder stood silently and watched as dracos body fell he smirked and sat down and passed out falling throught the mat*
Back to top Go down
White Wolf
Dark Jedi Padawan
Dark Jedi Padawan
White Wolf

Character Name: White Wolf
Experience Points:
Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3500/1000000Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium   Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 2:54 pm

-just sitting in the sits i was quiet and quick. the huge crowd of people stated ti sream and yell from there battle. i was inpressed in all ways. but i didn't get down from the stands to help anyone thats wat the other froids where for. laughs to myself and just sits there. thinking i might be a low rank but don't mean i can work hard to become like that. claps-
Back to top Go down
Winder
Grand Sith Shadow Master
Grand Sith Shadow Master
Winder

Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium   Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 3:03 pm

*as driods came out they woke winder up and carried draco off his vision blurred as he saw a woman standing in a corner in white winder shook his head and then she was gone winder looked around a bit confused and his fangs had come out he quickly walked off the ring and went to the back*
Back to top Go down
White Wolf
Dark Jedi Padawan
Dark Jedi Padawan
White Wolf

Experience Points:
Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3500/1000000Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium   Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 3:06 pm

-stands in the hallway in the back and just look at u.- winder..? -looking up from my white cloak- r u alright?
Back to top Go down
Winder
Grand Sith Shadow Master
Grand Sith Shadow Master
Winder

Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium   Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 4:15 pm

*winder stood and looked at her and said* im fine * pushing her out of the way he kept walking and went into his changing room to leave the arena for the night*
Back to top Go down
Draco Night
Draco Night

Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium   Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 4:32 pm

Draco woke up in a cell, he had been placed there for the protection of others in the arena, for he had went blood crazy and was dangerous to everyone especially Winder. He looked around and noticed there were about a dozen gaurds placed around him outside of the cell, they were armed with stakes and blaster rifles. He stood up and noticed that his fighting pants were ripped and torn in various places and his chest was sliced and gashed all over, he sighed as he told the gaurds to let him out. They knew he was in the right state of mind and wasn't blood crazy anymore, and one gaurd went over and let him out. He walked out and went over and picked up his cloak, his sword, and his Light Saber and then exited to the announcer's bow. The night was still young to him, he went up and screammed into the microphone:

"That was a beautiful fight if you ask me! Now, lets welcome a new contestant, White Wolf! She is still in training, and therefore can't take as much punishment as me or the other contestants, but she is going to be in a First Knock Out Match! Her opponent is small and is in the same weight class as her, so her she is!" Draco then looked down to the arena and saw as two girls entered the arena, one in white, tight robes, this was White Wolf. Then one dressed in black leather, they entered the ring and Draco shouted, "FIGHT!" and they started to box.
Back to top Go down
White Wolf
Dark Jedi Padawan
Dark Jedi Padawan
White Wolf

Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium   Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 6:27 pm

-looking at winder push me to the side and see him turn the corner. that hearing Draco call me name into the stadium. walking out i face my oppoint face to face she comes as me with no wepon and i get into a defence stance waiting for her first punch. thinking of nothing i move to the side and punch her in the stomach looking at her fall to the ground in pain. shes gets up and grabs my leg pulling me up falling down backward.kicking her in the face leaveing a huge bloody mark on her face. grabing her arm i swining her around i make her hit the wall...

(OOC: i will finish wen i get back kk)
Back to top Go down
Draco Night
Draco Night

Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium   Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 8:03 pm

Draco looks as White Wolf gets the first couple of punches and kicks in, when the woman went and hit the wall Draco chuckled as he announced over the intercom, "That will leave a mark."

The girl then jumped off of the wall and turned her body where she was flying feet first into White Wolf, White went flying backwards about thirty feet and then hit a wall. White Wolf groaned as has she was in pain now, she saw as the woman jumped and was about to land on White Wolf. She barely turned on the wall and the girl landed beside of her with her hand plunged into the wall, where she was going to hit White in the face. The two girls jumped off of the wall and started to trade punches.
Back to top Go down
White Wolf
Dark Jedi Padawan
Dark Jedi Padawan
White Wolf

Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium   Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 1:03 am

-hitting her in the gut one good time knocking her away from me give me some air and time to breath and set myself again. as she got up and tryed to hit me in the face. i slid under her and grabed he leg slaming her to the ground hearing he groan in alot of pain i pull her by he hair. she sreamed louder becuz i was riping her fake weave out a lil bit at a time. throwing her to the ground she grabs my hair and pulls i get a lil bit of wip flash from my neck moving a lil bit fast. kicking her in the stomach she lets go of my hair i jump bad from her giving her time to get up and come at me once more.-

-as she came at me i jump from the ground and her doing the same. going forward i hock myself onto her sholders giving her the weight of mine to carry on her own. as she lost her balance in the air i turned her around and gave her a huge ass kick into the ring,. as she hit the floor i land on the lines.. doing a quick flip into the ring. as she got herself up so was bleeding everywhere and i was about to have it she comes with a full blast punch into my stomach and knocked me into the ring corned. i couched up blood and spit it to the side of me. wiping my mouth- Well Bitches can't be choose can they.

-cluching my fist i go at her and hit her face and plowing her into the grounds floor leaving a lil caters in it from my puchs. grabing her by the shirt i nee kick her until she couchs up a masive amount of blood onto the floor. grabing her arm i start swing her into a fast twirl and lets go of her arm making her hit the wall... listening to every bone in her body crack from the persure and gravity speed into it. i continue to couh blood up onto the floor it seem like she punchs my ribs and it stabbed my lung making it hard to breath. but it turned out i had finished my job anyway.-
Back to top Go down
Draco Night
Draco Night

Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium   Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 1:46 am

Everyone got silent as they waited for a MediDroid to zoom on the field, after a minute of checking the girl in black it said in a robotic voice, "She is alive, but completely knocked out." The crowd then started to raor with clapping of the hands and screams of excitement, Draco then went over the announcer's intercom and yelled:

"That was your sexiest fighter, White Wolf, and she just kick her opponent's ass! Giver her a hand of applauds. Also, White Wolf..." Draco stopped and let out a little moan as he cracked his neck on accident, but he continued,"... Do you want another fight, or was that enough for you?!" Draco waited as he pulled out his sword and started to sharpen the Silver and Titanium Blade and clean the blood off of it as well.
Back to top Go down
White Wolf
Dark Jedi Padawan
Dark Jedi Padawan
White Wolf

Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium   Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 12:28 pm

-looked to the stands and put a quick healing spell on my body but no one could see.- yea... i wil fight until i can't anymore. -but something told me its wasn't another girl though. might have to be a guys this time to test me real strenght. but i nodded toward him and got ready for my next fighter. and by the time i was done talking i was healed completely and had all the energy i had before inside of me now.- Lets get this started...

-the crowd started to cheer and yell ans scream. that gave me a good hype to becuz i was ready and had complete trust in myself. then hearing him over the intercom-
Back to top Go down
Draco Night
Draco Night

Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium   Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 2:13 pm

Draco smiled and laughed as he came over the intercom, "Well, lets bring out your next contestants! This is going to be a Death Match, with five contestants and five beats in all! But there is a catch, our first fighter, White Wolf, will have no weapons and I am using the Force to encase the entire arena with a shield that will cast out all Magical use, so have fun." After Draco had finished, four huge Tuskan Raiders and three Rancors and two of the strange Hybred/Vampires came roaring out of the arena and Draco yelled, "FIGHT!" and they all ran at White Wolf and Draco had projected the shield around the arena. So White Wolf was going to have to rely on fighting skills and intelligence to fight these creatures, no Magic and no weapons. Draco was watching and there was no way of her sneaking anything without him seeing.
Back to top Go down
White Wolf
Dark Jedi Padawan
Dark Jedi Padawan
White Wolf

Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium   Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 11:43 pm

-thinking to myself- "i can't believe he did that. not o can't heal myself or nothing i'm guessing this is my last and only healing before i end up getting R.I.P man i hated wen i go in this.. y did i ever get into this." -sighs- "well i have nothing more to do but show my combat skills to the world. and kick some ass." -looking down i see that shoe r still on and i wounder if he took those out.. looking at the Tuskan come at me i jump into the air and looking at me shoes. and my knife were like gone.- shit. - landing on one of the tuskan head i poke one of its eyes and land on the ground watching it scream in pain. then kicking it into a Rancor. smashing them both into the wall. hearing them coming from behind i turn very quick and nee kicked them in the face them kicking my foot up knocking them into the air swinging around and jumping on them one by one hitting the ground hard. with myself i had to keep my distance from the top of the dome becuz i didn't want to hit it and have it kill me becuz of my magic spells.-

-getting down hit to floor i stand getting read yo fight again. a tuskan coming from behind me and two Rancors coming for the front leaving the other to tusken to my sides. as they got closer to me i did the splits and hit them in the face with my two hands. and getting up i spin kick them out of my way. grabbing one of the tusken though i slam my arm into its neck making it fall into the ground from having no air at all crushing its wind pips.i jumo intot he air and eagal kick it in the stomach going striagh into its ribs i got my foot suck at wrong time. swining myself over i kicked it in the head knocking it out fro a lil bit but the others where coming straight at me from all sides on the tuskan. the other tukan was putting its head down for a head butt right into me. i but go me foot loose at the last min and its head butt itself right into the tuskan on the ground looking about to die from not breathing for long. and they bothe hit the wall. giving me and idea to buy sometime before i get back into it.-

-going at the other tuskan i kick them my hardest in the lungs making them hard to breath and stabbed my foot into the stomach. -looked like they ate before coming out here becuz they looked big at first. and peirsson there stomach from them digesting the food now will making there own stomach acid eat away there bodys. and give me time to break there bones and neck before i leave it be... -doing the same to the others i watched them. in the air as i cam down grabbign the tukans and turned there heads to the side . snapping it in half and killing them completely. but i was not done just yet. i had to rancors i had to take on and they where huge. and waking up from there knock out earlyer. kicking the 4 tuskan to the wall i cleared the way for my next two......
Back to top Go down
White Wolf
Dark Jedi Padawan
Dark Jedi Padawan
White Wolf

Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium   Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 12:36 am

-as the two rancors came at me i saided to get really pissed about it becuz i was almost our of it with the kicking its seem like if i kicked another 30 blows i might lose my legs for life. and i didn't want to take that chance so i have 25 kick and two rancors to take down.- running at one i pull its leg together making it fall on its face i kicked it ass and watched it go flying-ok... 24 kicks left. - grabbing one of the tuskan i swing it with pure will and let it go and hit the rancor into the wall and knocking it into a dissy sleep. as it got up i had the other charging at me. from behind i jump into the air and land on its neck i grab its hair and started to use it like a puppit. i had it chrage at the other rancor and hit in into the wall. making a huge circled around it. flipping off of it i had to do something with the one i was riding seen he took a pretty good hit to the head as well.-

-seeing it get up from the wall i get ready.... as it ran at me i put my fist out and punched it feeling a craking in my arm i didn't care about it but i did start bleeding after that. taking my arm out i nee kicks in the adam apple and ran under it making a stright punch into its stomach. and kicking it in.- now i have 23 kicks left... -runnign to the back of it i pulls its short tail and swing it into the air. and letting it hit the wall top and come back down but now on me. but on the other rancor becuz i t was starting to wake once more and i wasn't ready for it just yet.and it landed on the other one it hit the tuskans ribs and killed the ones that where still alive. making them completely died from the impact. walking over to the rancors i grab the one i was on kicking the other in its adam apple to keep it focused on breathing for a while.- 22 kicks left... -dragging the big ass thing to the middles on the arena i jump into the air and gives it a nee punch right into its heart. amking it stop in the last heart beat and fall out on the floor but to make sure it was died i took my bare hand a choped its neck in hafl and turing it backward making it come completely detached from its body-

-seeing the other one steadly getting up from its spot i chared at me quickly i put my fist out and punched that rancors head into the ground i was tired and had 22 kicks left. and i was going to try to us a few before passing out from the rage i was getting into but i didn't want anyone to see. getting into the air i get readys for a eagals punchs but didn't have time becuz it got up and hit me into the wall leaveing a huge hole in it. i climb out with blood dripping every where this time and i was completely pissed. i started to grow thangs and claws and i jump at he rancor head first and it hit in its face giving it a good scratches. then landing on my feet u punch it from behind making it go right into the wall in front of it. getting into the air once more i give the rancor a upper kick in its ass and into its front. hearing the rancors skull crack and bleed all over the wall. pulling it from the wall i start punching it head like a huge punching bag and kicked it a few times. now having 17 punches left. grabbing it by its head i swing it to the side and pop its head right out of its place and detached it from the body. i threw it at the dome as my eyes changed from white to a icey red.-

-things where not going to turn out very good if i don't get this under control. i have seen it once and i didn't liek it and this the second time. and if i see blood of my own i will kill everything in my path and will not be the same person u new before. as the rage keeps on taking over i started to think about happy things. and its started to come down a lil bit. and i though if more and more and it was getting smaller from thekindess i getting. them with one last breath i fall to the ground passed out but bleeding getting my clothes soaked in it. i tryed to stand a walk out of the ring/getting up i walked toward the exit and lyed up against the side wall instead of leaving and just closed my eyes and rested...... with blooding going everywhere i didn't have time to heal myself becuz draco still had that spell on the place. so i tryed breathig as i got dissy and sleepy but didn't fall asleep becuz of the few blows i took to my head... just groaning in pain i sat there until i could feel my magaic again. and knwing Draco might let me died before clongin me again.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium   Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tattoonie Street Boxing Stadium
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Wars Evil Empire :: Planets :: Tattooine-
Jump to: