Star Wars Evil Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Lonely Zabrakian Named Draco Night Has Reunited The Sith Under One Name, The Devil Wings. Will You Help Him Control The Star Wars Galaxy? Only YOU Can Decide, What Is Your Decision?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Out Of Character Chat

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
White Wolf
Dark Jedi Padawan
Dark Jedi Padawan
White Wolf

Character Role Playing Sheet
Character Name: White Wolf
Character Faction: Dark Jedi
Experience Points:
Out Of Character Chat - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3500/1000000Out Of Character Chat - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/1000000)

Out Of Character Chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out Of Character Chat   Out Of Character Chat - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 1:42 pm

i think cursing with me will be very bad. but u asked for it so i will show u.... and i get really piss at time from my family so it will show alot. lol might make me out of charater but show i don't let to be played around with... lol Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Draco Night
Supreme Dark Jedi Master - Darth Angelus
Draco Night

Character Name: Draco Night/Darth Angelus
Experience Points:
Out Of Character Chat - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Out Of Character Chat - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: Out Of Character Chat   Out Of Character Chat - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 2:05 pm

Okay, but I am giving you fair warning, I am a evil Dark Jedi Master/Vampire so if you step out of line when I don't find it acceptable, you will have to face the consequences of your descion. Your wold form is no match for my Vampire form, just warning you, for future references, when you get mad in RL you probably don't want to get mad at me, lol
Back to top Go down
https://swee.rpg-board.net
Lo'Gosh
Dark Jedi Apprentice
Dark Jedi Apprentice
Lo'Gosh

Character Name: Lo'Gosh
Experience Points:
Out Of Character Chat - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10500/1000000Out Of Character Chat - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: Out Of Character Chat   Out Of Character Chat - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 11:39 pm

...Look you can't have a chip on your shoulder White Wolf because he's playing his character, we all had to deal with it and then once ranked up you have gained his Respect and Loytalty aswell. He's not the type of Master who will just demand respect and not get it, I know your kinda hung up about being the only female and you think your being treated differently because of it.

I've asked you to read throught he posts and what not "It's obvious you haven't" because you would know that every single one of us went through what you are going through, the pain, the humiliation, the thought of "Im not good enough" and other things but int he end, it all pays off...
Back to top Go down
Draco Night
Draco Night

Experience Points:
Out Of Character Chat - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Out Of Character Chat - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: Out Of Character Chat   Out Of Character Chat - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 12:00 am

Yes, even Winder started at the bottom and he was traeted like this, but now I give him respect and he shows me respect. We may have a qurral every now and again, but that it it. Even Lo'Gosh gets a little respect because he shows me respect and loyalty, so u just need to except that. Your time will come, if you show respect/loyalty/etc... This doesn't mean that if u give me some respect, that i am going to treat u like my Master or even as a equal, or even a Kight, you get the amount of respect back, but when u rank up...
Back to top Go down
Draco Night
Draco Night

Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Out Of Character Chat   Out Of Character Chat - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 9:35 pm

Hey guys, I have found this wickedly sweet FREE VAMPIRE RPG! It isn't like SWEE, but more like the Mafia RPGs that Winder plays. The game is called Rogue Vampires and is totally free to sign up and play, well here is the url. Once you join, look me up, I am Th-Dark-One

http://www.roguevampires.net/register.php?code=28917
Back to top Go down
Draco Night
Draco Night

Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Out Of Character Chat   Out Of Character Chat - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 2:45 pm

Otay..... This has been like forever since I have posted on here.... sowiee about that, just college and everything, but anyways this site has been dubbed "Out Of DATE!" -.- so we have moved the site to here:

http://swoe.forumotions.net

So, go there and there are somew new rules and a new Administrator, even though I am still one of the Site Admins. BUT! There are alot of new changes and alot more fun to have, so please come and join here!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out Of Character Chat   Out Of Character Chat - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Out Of Character Chat
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2