Star Wars Evil Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Lonely Zabrakian Named Draco Night Has Reunited The Sith Under One Name, The Devil Wings. Will You Help Him Control The Star Wars Galaxy? Only YOU Can Decide, What Is Your Decision?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In Character Chat

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Draco Night
Supreme Dark Jedi Master - Darth Angelus
Draco Night

Character Role Playing Sheet
Character Name: Draco Night/Darth Angelus
Character Faction: Dark Jedi
Experience Points:
In Character Chat Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000In Character Chat Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

In Character Chat Empty
PostSubject: In Character Chat   In Character Chat EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 10:39 pm

This is where you can go and chat with SWEE while you are In Character.
Back to top Go down
https://swee.rpg-board.net
Winder
Grand Sith Shadow Master
Grand Sith Shadow Master
Winder

Character Name: Winder
Character Faction: Sith
Experience Points:
In Character Chat Left_bar_bleue704000/1000000In Character Chat Empty_bar_bleue  (704000/1000000)

In Character Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat   In Character Chat EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 3:04 am

well my friend nice site oh btw i will be posting on here now lol
Back to top Go down
Draco Night
Draco Night

Experience Points:
In Character Chat Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000In Character Chat Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

In Character Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat   In Character Chat EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 12:44 pm

OOC - Thanks, Winder you will still need to create you a character profile. Don't worry, I will make you the same rank as you were on SWEE, A Knight. It depends on what kind of Knight, either you are Sith or Dark Jedi, we are on the same team on here. No more faction fighting like on the old SWEE.

IN - Draco was siting in a dark room, he heard a door open and he heard someone say, "Master, I have made it." It was a 6 foot tall man. Draco didn't turn to look at him, he just replied, "It is good to see you again, Winder. It has been a while since I've seen you, you up for a little sparring?" Draco then jumped up and activated hi Silver Double-Bladed Light Saber.
Back to top Go down
Winder
Grand Sith Shadow Master
Grand Sith Shadow Master
Winder

Experience Points:
In Character Chat Left_bar_bleue704000/1000000In Character Chat Empty_bar_bleue  (704000/1000000)

In Character Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat   In Character Chat EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 7:20 pm

*winder stood silently and asked* when do we get to rowodine master i feel somethings wrong

* he then waited for his master reply as his saber slowly extened his cloak sleeve covered the handle and it looked like his arm was the saber as he turned he quickly hit dracos saber down as they began to spar winders hood came off and draco was shocked at winder his hair had grown much longer since their last meet and winder luaghed as his black and red hair went with his every movement his saber went up as he blocked an attack he turned his back and ducked coming up their sabers clashed and they stared each other down and winder laughed as he jumped back and blocked another attack as draco jumped bringing his saber down at winders head*
Back to top Go down
Draco Night
Draco Night

Experience Points:

In Character Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat   In Character Chat EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 4:56 pm

As Draco's saber was merely an inche from his head, Winder realized that his Master was using a different Light Saber. It wasn't his usual Black Hilt, Red Doubled-Bladed Light Saber. It was a Silver Hilt, Black Double-Bladed Light Saber. They then went back into sparring, Winder was amazed by his Master's new saber just as Draco was amazed by Winder's new physical appearance.
Back to top Go down
Winder
Grand Sith Shadow Master
Grand Sith Shadow Master
Winder

Experience Points:

In Character Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat   In Character Chat EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 12:11 am

*draco then notice that winders suti had went from fully blacke to red black and silver as winder jumped jumped back his eyes went black and red and so did his hands he spoke with i deeper and yet what sounded to be two people in one* this is my main strength master it allows me to be me this is why i am like this* winders sabers then went double edged* and ive been training* winder began spining as he headed for draco the sabers looked like spinning fans connectied to a tornado as winder attacked draco blocked him and they locked their sabers again winder did something unthinkable he kicked draco to the ground and jumped at him draco blocked jumping up he wasnt mad but yet surprised at winders speed winder then stuck his sabers in the ground ponytailed his hair faster then draco blinked and was back at dracos face within seconds ans they sparred doown the hallways*
Back to top Go down
Draco Night
Draco Night

Experience Points:

In Character Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat   In Character Chat EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 11:55 am

Daco was finally happy now that he has a sparring partner that isn't a droid. He then laughed as he blocked a couple of Winder's attacks and then went on the offensive. He kicked Winder hard in the stomach and then, while Winder flew and hit a wall, pressed a button on his new saber and two more Sabers appearred from the sides and formed and +. He now as a Four-Bladed Light Saber, two red Sabers and two Black Sabers. He then started to twirl the saber and he said as Draco and Winder began to lock sabers again:

"Those Double-Bladed Sabers aren't nothing compared to my newly created Four-Bladed Saber. Now you will truly feel the power of my strenght of the Force." He then began to swing his saber more rapidly and took a finger of Winder and then Force Lightning Winder.

He then dropped him after a minute and then said, "That is enough sparring for now. We must go to Rowodine, lets move." Draco then de-activated his saber and then put it in his belt and went off to the hangar bay.

OOC - I am going to make you Admin. of this site and you can create the topic for Rowodine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In Character Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat   In Character Chat Empty

Back to top Go down

In Character Chat
Page 1 of 1