Star Wars Evil Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Lonely Zabrakian Named Draco Night Has Reunited The Sith Under One Name, The Devil Wings. Will You Help Him Control The Star Wars Galaxy? Only YOU Can Decide, What Is Your Decision?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

White Wolf's Dark Jedi Exam

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Draco Night
Supreme Dark Jedi Master - Darth Angelus
Draco Night

Character Role Playing Sheet
Character Name: Draco Night/Darth Angelus
Character Faction: Dark Jedi
Experience Points:
White Wolf's Dark Jedi Exam Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000White Wolf's Dark Jedi Exam Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

White Wolf's Dark Jedi Exam Empty
PostSubject: White Wolf's Dark Jedi Exam   White Wolf's Dark Jedi Exam EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 11:52 am

Draco was sitting down and was meditating while he was waiting for his newest pupil to join him in the training room, so they can begin the exam. This new member is going to be one of the few women Dark Jedi they have here at the Dark Jedi Temple here on Iridonia. Draco was hoping that she will hurry up, for Draco has no patiences and will not go unnoticed if she is late. He sat here and continued to meditate and then stood up and started to activate his Light Saber and started to do deflect blaster fire from a buzz droid that he had brought in to help with his boredom.
Back to top Go down
https://swee.rpg-board.net
White Wolf
Dark Jedi Padawan
Dark Jedi Padawan
White Wolf

Character Name: White Wolf
Experience Points:
White Wolf's Dark Jedi Exam Left_bar_bleue3500/1000000White Wolf's Dark Jedi Exam Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: White Wolf's Dark Jedi Exam   White Wolf's Dark Jedi Exam EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 5:05 pm

-walks into the room knwing i as going to be yelled at by him.- i'm sorry i'm late -bows and then stands- i'm ready for training now... -walking over to the doors and opening them walking into a huge room and just stands in the middle watching Draco in the door.-
Back to top Go down
Draco Night
Draco Night

Experience Points:
White Wolf's Dark Jedi Exam Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000White Wolf's Dark Jedi Exam Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: White Wolf's Dark Jedi Exam   White Wolf's Dark Jedi Exam EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 5:24 pm

Draco looked at White Wolf and said, "A woman, excellant. You will need to prove yourself far better then any man will." Draco pulls out Yellow Light Saber and gives it to her. "This will be the only weapon that you can use, besides your body and the surroundings. Now, you are going into that room where the first part of your training will begin." Draco then bowed and he walked through a different door and waited forWhite Wolf to go into the other room.
Back to top Go down
White Wolf
Dark Jedi Padawan
Dark Jedi Padawan
White Wolf

Experience Points:
White Wolf's Dark Jedi Exam Left_bar_bleue3500/1000000White Wolf's Dark Jedi Exam Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: White Wolf's Dark Jedi Exam   White Wolf's Dark Jedi Exam EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 5:28 pm

-walks into the other room and goes to the middle of the floor. holding my yellow stabbers on the outer part of my body. for good us. then breath that my combat skills will come in handy for this. getting into my ready stance i wat for him to start- I'm going to do this and if i don't i might srew him over. lol -laughs to myself and saying in my mind-
Back to top Go down
Draco Night
Draco Night

Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: White Wolf's Dark Jedi Exam   White Wolf's Dark Jedi Exam EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 5:40 pm

Draco enters the room and sees monitors everywhere and the monitors allow him to watch White Wolf. He sits in a chair and watches her on the monitors for a second and then uses the Force to press a button on the wall and a wounded Jedi slowly limps into the room and falls on the ground, he is bleeding mortaly.

"Help me, please help me. I am joing the Dark Jedi, but I can't if I die of because of these wounds. Please help me, please miss." The Jedi said softly and then coughed up some blood, and lifted his hand up too her slowly.
Back to top Go down
White Wolf
Dark Jedi Padawan
Dark Jedi Padawan
White Wolf

Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: White Wolf's Dark Jedi Exam   White Wolf's Dark Jedi Exam EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 5:45 pm

-wanting to go to him but doesn't i knw its a trap set for me to fall into i tell myself. but his wounds liked bad.... walking up to him keeping my distance. then looking up at the tower and didn't say anything. but fell into it just to get started on this exam and kill him getting it over with.- u ok?

-with one word he says yes and trys grabing my leg and cutting it with a dam stabber. jumping back o wat for him the stand and face me. this is so gay. talking to myself and goes at him.-
Back to top Go down
Draco Night
Draco Night

Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: White Wolf's Dark Jedi Exam   White Wolf's Dark Jedi Exam EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 6:01 pm

Draco sighed and as White Wolf ran at the Jedi, Draco pressed a button and he dissappeared and she ran through him and turned around and whispered to herself, "Only a hologram." She then went into the middle of the room of de-activated her saber, and she sat down and began to meditate. Draco then turned around and thought about what he would test on her next. He then smiled as he pressed another button and a Jedi and a Grey Jedi crawled into the room where White Wolf was and then fell flat on there backs and moaned, they were badly wounded and bleedly horribly. White Wolf knew that they were real this time and not illusions, she also knew that they were bleeding badly and were going to die soon.

"Help me, please miss." The Grey Jedi said to White Wolf as he coughed up some blood.

"No, help me. You can only pick one of us to save, please save me." The Jedi to White Wolf as groaned of his injuries.

As White Wolf thought about this, the Jedi and Dark Jedi begun to argue over who she will save while they were laying down bleeding to death.
Back to top Go down
White Wolf
Dark Jedi Padawan
Dark Jedi Padawan
White Wolf

Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: White Wolf's Dark Jedi Exam   White Wolf's Dark Jedi Exam EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 6:23 pm

-looks at the two wounded men and gets worred about them. i wanted to work on the both at the same time but i only could do one. thing should i end there lifes here and not if i can't save them both. leave them to died with one another. then turns around and can't let them die like that. getting down on both of my nee and crys pure tears from my eyes and droping the puddles on water in my hands on there wounds and seeing the, heal right there after putting a spell apon my tears. and does nothing more them that and leave them there. as they get up and stare at one another-
Back to top Go down
Draco Night
Draco Night

Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: White Wolf's Dark Jedi Exam   White Wolf's Dark Jedi Exam EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 7:01 pm

Draco sighed and pressed another another button on the wall and two Dark Jedi swiftly jump through the door and grab the Jedi and Grey Jedi and slit there throats and then swiftly drag there bodies into another room and the doors shut and locked behind them. Dracothen put his face in his hands and sighed and said to himself, "Lets see if you can fight." He then pressed a button on the wall with a gentle Force Push and a saber-armed droid and two blaster-armed droids walked into the room. Draco then sighed as he was hoping this wouldn't kill the little woman.
Back to top Go down
White Wolf
Dark Jedi Padawan
Dark Jedi Padawan
White Wolf

Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: White Wolf's Dark Jedi Exam   White Wolf's Dark Jedi Exam EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 10:55 pm

-looking up at the damn booth its not like u gave me any chosse but to chose one.. then looking back the droid was run toward me. lifting up my light yellow stabbers i go at i and cuts its side. then going to the other side fliping back i land in front of it and starts hiting it util i starts looking like its knocked around. punching it one more time as hard as i can throwing it across the way hitting the wall. getting back into my ready stance waiting for him to come at me again. but its takes him to long to stand from his spot. running full speed and stabing the wall and stabing him in the stomach. them climbing on the wall and swinging over and hitting the droid in the with my feet and knocking it close off its head. as the droid puts its hand up to stab my arm is gets it making me fall from the wall onto the ground and having my pinned there. taking his other stabber and trys getting my in the stomach. misses and i rip my hand from the wall and remove the stabbers and throws it into his head. getting up and knocking him away from me.-

-getting up and goes for him again but this time hes head. so i can gets this over with getting close to him i start to jump buts goes down under the droid and grabs his leg makes him fall to the floor and cuts his head right off. and stabs him a good three times in the heart to make sure he was gone for good. getting up and grabing my stabbers from the wall and the droid and gets ready once more-
Back to top Go down
Draco Night
Draco Night

Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: White Wolf's Dark Jedi Exam   White Wolf's Dark Jedi Exam EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 11:03 pm

Draco laughed and said, "So she can fight, maybe she needs to go another round with some beast." Draco then kackled with laughter as he used the Force to open up another another door, this time without the use of a button, and a Rancor ran out of the room. It roared retardedly and then a small Aklay ran out and started to scream like it was mentally ill. "Have fun." He whispered through the Force, hopefully White Wolf heard it.
Back to top Go down
White Wolf
Dark Jedi Padawan
Dark Jedi Padawan
White Wolf

Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: White Wolf's Dark Jedi Exam   White Wolf's Dark Jedi Exam EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 11:21 pm

-sees the door open and says- u bastered... -laughs to myself and starts fighting them and trying not to get myself killed. kicking here and there and picking a fight with the things getting them ready to explode. talking my bloody stabbers and start stabbing them one by one giving them time to attack me and get there chance at my before killing them for good. working with my combat i tend to get one hit up on the wall y i toold the other one out with a stab to the head of it. making it die. the other one comes at me i jump in the air and push it down into the ground and starts beating the hell out its head and them knocking it toward the wall seeing the other one getting up from the floor and hits me in the back and start scratching the hell out of me. but putting my back foot in i wrap around it and throw it to the ground bleeding more. and then cracks it neck in half and gets up. looking at the other one getting ready to grab my life by its jaw i put my stabber in its mouth and basted its head with my pure hand. making it fall to the ground and pass out and stabs it to make sure it was died. breath easly keeping my cool-
Back to top Go down
Draco Night
Draco Night

Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: White Wolf's Dark Jedi Exam   White Wolf's Dark Jedi Exam EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 11:36 pm

Draco laughed and said to himself, "Good, she is a decent fighter, but is she really one of us? I will see, yes I will." Draco then pressed a button on his desk with his hand, and two doors appeared on either side of White Wolf. One was glowing with a Dark Blue Arua, and the other one was glowing with a Dark Red Aura. Draco the went over intercom and said:

"There are two doors on either side of you. One is a Dark Jedi door, the blue one. The other one is a Sith door, the red one. There is also a Dark Grey door in front of you..." Draco then pressed another button and a Dark Grey door appeared in front of her, "... and that is the Grey Jedi door. Now you must choose your descion, but remember you can only choose one door. Your fate is on the other side of that door, so choose and choose wisely."
Back to top Go down
White Wolf
Dark Jedi Padawan
Dark Jedi Padawan
White Wolf

Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: White Wolf's Dark Jedi Exam   White Wolf's Dark Jedi Exam EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 8:09 am

-looked at all tree doors and started to pick one. i walked over the blue but changed my mind and walk back to the middle. them goes to the rd side. and walks over there and goes right throw the door to end up where u r.- i'm not going to be up here am i? -gives a smile and walks into the other room waiting for u-
Back to top Go down
Draco Night
Draco Night

Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: White Wolf's Dark Jedi Exam   White Wolf's Dark Jedi Exam EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 2:40 pm

Draco looks at White Wolf and only shakes his head in frustration, he then walks to where she is and gives her a strong look. He then walked over to her and activated his Red and Black Double-Bladed Saber, and began to twirl it around before he talked to her:

"You chose the to join the Dark Jedi, but you chose to go through the Sith Side? I should of had you killed when you failed the first two test, but I gave you two more chances with fighting the droids and then the beasts. You passed them two, so I decided to test your loyalty, but it turns out that you failed and you have absolutely no loyalty to us. I will explain, because the puzzeled look on your face explains that you have no clue of what I am saying." He then got the Light Saber within inches of her neck, before she had anytime to react to Draco's swift movement.

"The first test, you were suppose to kill the Jedi without any thought about it what so ever. You asked the Jedi if he needed help, then when you bent over to try and help him he tried to attack you. Then before you killed him, but lucky for you it was just a hologram. Then the second test, your were suppose to chose between the Grey Jedi and Jedi to save, the trick was to either let them die or kill them. You saved them both, my Dark Jedi had to take care of them, that was just pathetic." He then pushed the Light Saber a little farther from her neck.

"You passed the third and fourth test, the fighting part of the exam. That was what made me give you one last chance, the loyalty test. I give this to everyone who takes the exam, at some point in time." He then quickly moved the Light Saber blade back close to her neck, he then let out a little scream as the Black Saber Blade touched her neck and it started to steam as it burned and gently sliced her neck a litle bit.

"You failed the loyalty part, the most important part of the exam. I should kill you where you stand, but I am going to ask you a qeustion, and for your sake you better answer it right." He moved the saber blade away from her neck and he went and walked to the middle of the room before he said, "What would you do to a unloyal person?"
Back to top Go down
White Wolf
Dark Jedi Padawan
Dark Jedi Padawan
White Wolf

Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: White Wolf's Dark Jedi Exam   White Wolf's Dark Jedi Exam EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 11:45 am

I wouldn't really kill a trusting person. but sence u gave me a choose. have me start from the bottom of the food chain and work back to the top. becuz there nothing more a person can do but started over. or if kill them in there tracks. i never said i would betray u. but i might have a different under standing for thing. put my back into training. or put me under spy for giving u plans from the other side. ur call....
Back to top Go down
Draco Night
Draco Night

Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: White Wolf's Dark Jedi Exam   White Wolf's Dark Jedi Exam EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 1:11 pm

Draco laughed menacing, he then de-activated his Light Saber and looked at White Wolf, "So, you aren't as dumb as you appear to be. So, I am going to let you join my family of Dark Jedi, but you must prove yourself in loyalty, strenght, skills, and more things of that nature. So, keep that Single-Bladed Yellow Light Saber, for you are the rank of Dark Jedi Padawan. I am your Master, I will call on you for training when the time comes. Now leave my presence." Draco then turned around and sat down, he began to meditate.

OOC - White Wolf, you may now start any of the topics for the Dark Jedi and Sith, so have fun.
Back to top Go down
White Wolf
Dark Jedi Padawan
Dark Jedi Padawan
White Wolf

Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: White Wolf's Dark Jedi Exam   White Wolf's Dark Jedi Exam EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 2:49 pm

-leave the room with out another word toward u-

(OOC: and wat do u mean by that. lol)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: White Wolf's Dark Jedi Exam   White Wolf's Dark Jedi Exam Empty

Back to top Go down

White Wolf's Dark Jedi Exam
Page 1 of 1