Star Wars Evil Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Lonely Zabrakian Named Draco Night Has Reunited The Sith Under One Name, The Devil Wings. Will You Help Him Control The Star Wars Galaxy? Only YOU Can Decide, What Is Your Decision?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

End of an Exile

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mark Rosh
Grey Jedi Knight
Grey Jedi Knight
Mark Rosh

Character Role Playing Sheet
Character Name: Mark Rosh
Character Faction: Grey Jedi
Experience Points:
End of an Exile Left_bar_bleue3500/1000000End of an Exile Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/1000000)

End of an Exile Empty
PostSubject: End of an Exile   End of an Exile EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 12:29 pm

Mark walk around the city of Mos Esko's Merchant a shop division of the City. He was trying to by parts to upgrade his lightsaber and starfighter. He also was keeping an eye out on some armor that could be used. Since the Jedi Order found that he was out of his exiled planet that they forced him on.

The catch was, he had a budget of two hundred credits in his pocket. He found a mechanic by the name of Gerogan. She was a Rodina who sold spare ship parts for a cheap bit. He walked up and said," Do you have any cheap, but worthwhile auto turrets."

She spoke in her language," Here is one that can be attached on the wings or bottom of the hull. But, for a starfighter you may want to get a droid to help you."

"How much for a droid," Mark asked.

"About three hundred credits," she calmly said.

"Three hundred credits!" Mark yelled as most of the people around looked toward him. He then got quiet again and said to the frightened Rodian," Is that your best price?"

She then said to him," how big is you starfighter?"

"Two person, one pilot, one weapon control, and of course a droid could fit too," said Mark.

"And are you a Jedi or Sith?" said she.

"Neither, I'm a Grey Jedi," Mark knew he could endanger himself by telling her that, but she could be trusted, he could feel it.

"I always wanted to be taught the force. I got tested for midiclhorine and was found positive. I was going to become a Jedi, but they didn't accept me. They said 'I would become a nuisance.' I want to join you," the girl said.

"Don't you have parents?"

"No, they left me and my sister here alone. Then, my sister got older and left to another place," she said.

"Fine, but of course for a hefty price," he said.

"One of everything that can be put on your starfighter," she said," What kind is yours."

"It's a kind of TIE, but is very unique, it has a hybrid of a Intercepter and Bomber," he said.

"Oh, so a TIE Infiltrator. Give me one day on your ship and to sell the rest of the supplies. Then will you let me become your apprentice," she said," Oh! Apprentice, I like it."

She then walked inside her house which was right behind her stall. Then she pooped out and said," Where is your ship?"

"On the Spaceport in hanger 102-2," Mark said that and she walked back in. He left to go find his armor. When he found a peculiar man who sold armor all for 200 credits. He then bought a Echani Flexosteel Armor. It was all a dark Orange except the Silver metal on the chest and on the arms. He then walked to the closest inn. He bought a room, and was stuck on Tatooine for a day, with a soon to be apprentice girl.

The next day he got up put on his armor and left to go out on the street of Mos Esko.
Back to top Go down
Draco Night
Supreme Dark Jedi Master - Darth Angelus
Draco Night

Character Name: Draco Night/Darth Angelus
Character Faction: Dark Jedi
Experience Points:
End of an Exile Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000End of an Exile Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

End of an Exile Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of an Exile   End of an Exile EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 8:29 pm

Draco was on the streets of Mos Esko, he was looking for a man who was said to be able to fix he TIE Fighter for only less then 1000 credits. Which was a good thing thing, since he only had 1250 credits, he sighed hard as he continued to look for the man. He wondered if he had gotten the name of the port city where the man was at right, if might have been Mos Eisley, he didn't know for he had gotten the city name from a Jawwa, who he had just bought a new Astro Droid. He continued to walk along the streets, he was cloaked in all black robe and hood, except the single silver stripe going down the middle. People know who who this cloaked man was. He was Draco Night the infamous Supreme Dark Jedi Master and leader of the infamous clan of Sith and Dark Jedi, The Devil Wings.

Draco stopped beside this one merchant's stall, he looked out to see where she was, he didn't see her so he continued to browse her wares. He came across this one piece that he needed for his TIE Fighter, Draco was mastered in Ship and Droid Repairs, and he only needed the man for this particular part. But since he found this part, he needed not to find this man. He looked around and notice moving in the house right behind this stand, it was a girl and she exited the stand and started to speak in her language:

"What can I do for you today?" She said as the sight of Draco's silver hilted saber caught her eye. She then placed a hand on a Blaster Pistol, and she knew who this cloaked man was.

"I need to buy a particular item of your's, this TIE Fighter X-34 Modual. I also suggest that you take your hand off of that blaster, before I show you why they call me, a Dark Jedi. Just tell me how much for the modual." Draco spoke to her in his language, he looked over and saw that she still had her hand on the blaster.

"1175 Credits, and I don't kill you like the dog you are." She then grabbed the modual with her other hand.

Draco chuckled and said, "Okay, you got me. Here is 1000 Credits, and I won't strike you down for insulting me." Draco dropped a bag with 1000 Credits down on the table and grabbed the modual and walked off.

He walked off and a man shouldered him, they both turned around and looked at each other. Draco shook his head and took a couple of steps, he then gave a small gasp and turned around. He saw the man go to the booth with the girl at it, they began to talk, Draco just shook his head again and walked off to were his TIE Fighter was.
Back to top Go down
https://swee.rpg-board.net
Mark Rosh
Grey Jedi Knight
Grey Jedi Knight
Mark Rosh

Experience Points:
End of an Exile Left_bar_bleue3500/1000000End of an Exile Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/1000000)

End of an Exile Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of an Exile   End of an Exile EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 9:00 pm

"I was so excited I finished the ship this morning," Gerogan said.

"Well I guess we should leave," Mark walked to the inn to get a few things. He left then found the girl at the hangar where his starfighter was. He then saw the cloaked man again.

"You again? Why don't you just go back to the rest of you bantha fodder Dark Jedi," said Mark. He took out his lightsaber and went in a fighting pose," I believe it is time to teach you what a Gray Jedi can do."

Gerogan jumped into Mark's ship for cover. As mark still stood to wait for the man to fight.
Back to top Go down
Draco Night
Draco Night

Experience Points:
End of an Exile Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000End of an Exile Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

End of an Exile Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of an Exile   End of an Exile EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 9:13 pm

Draco was a little surprised that a man, that he had never seen only once before confronted him and wanted a duel. Draco pulled out his customed silver hilted, black double-bladed saber and went into one of his many fighting stances, "I will show you bantha fodder, you were exiled from the Jedi, but you will be punished by the Dark Jedi." Draco then lunged at man, there sabers met with a clash of light. As Draco easily blocked the Grey Jedi's attacks, but Draco couldn't get a hit on him either. Draco ducked a high attack to his face and swung his saber, getting the man in the side of the leg. It made the man wince, but didn't do much damage to him, he blocked another attack to his leg and Draco stood back up and was only met with a fist to his face. Draco felt some blood roll down his lip, for the man had busted it, Draco then blocked another punch and used Force Push to push the man into his starfigter. Draco then jumped at the man, but he moved and caused Draco's saber to plunge into his fighter. Draco jerked it out and turned to face the man as the ran at each other.
Back to top Go down
Mark Rosh
Grey Jedi Knight
Grey Jedi Knight
Mark Rosh

Experience Points:

End of an Exile Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of an Exile   End of an Exile EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 9:24 pm

They're lightsabers clashed together. Mark then broke the clash by force kicking him in the stomach, he crunched down for a second holding his diaphragm. He then started force choking Mark and Mark was lifted up off the ground holding his neck. He soon full with a thud. He recuperated from the choking and stroke the on his arm, but only was a little burn. Mark then got his forearm cut off. He screamed in pain. He looked in his starfighter his 'new' apprentice with her mouth opened wide. She jumped out and shot at the cloacked mans leg.

"Give Mercy on me and him," she said pointing the gun at his head," And I will give mercy to you."
Back to top Go down
Draco Night
Draco Night

Experience Points:

End of an Exile Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of an Exile   End of an Exile EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 9:37 pm

Draco looked at then man and the woman who had sold him the parts, he smriked as she said the word, "Mercy", this isn't a word people ask to Draco to use very often. But, even he would die from a couple rounds of blaster fire to the head. He grabbed his leg and began to Force Heal it, not really heal it, just stopped the bleeding so that he wouldn't have to worry about on his way to a MediCenter. He looked at the girl and said:

"I will spare mercy to you, if you will spare mercy to me and let me be on my way and not attack me while I am here on "Bussiness" with the Sith here." Draco then looked at the girl and the man, "I am Draco Night by the way, nice to meet you." Draco said in a cilvilized tone as he walked off, the girl kept the gun pointing at Draco's head as he walked off toward his TIE Fighter. He looked at his side and noticed his saber was gone, he quickly turned around and used the Force to pull the light saber out of the man's shoulder, "Sorry" Draco said in a sarcastic tone and walked off toward his TIE Fighter.
Back to top Go down
Mark Rosh
Grey Jedi Knight
Grey Jedi Knight
Mark Rosh

Experience Points:

End of an Exile Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of an Exile   End of an Exile EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 9:42 pm

"Let's get out of here," Mark said. They walked into their starfighter and left the planet back to Iridonia for training.

"Gosh, Master Rosh," she said," That was exciting. How many times do we do this?"

"Very rare actually," he said," But the only tales of jedi, light and dark, is fighting."
Back to top Go down
Draco Night
Draco Night

Experience Points:

End of an Exile Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of an Exile   End of an Exile EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 10:00 pm

Draco jumped into his TIE Fighter and started his thrusters up, and his TIE Fighter began to soar out of the hangar and he began to fly out of Tattooine's Atmosphere. He was on his way to Iridonia when he spotted the another TIE aircraft, it was that Grey Jedi's and his Apprentice's, that mysterious girl.

He laughed as he thought to himself, "I will teach them to assault me and think that I will spare you mecry. Draco Night doesn't even know the meaning of that word." He then resorted all of his power to his Blasters and Auto Turrents, he snickered as he pressed down on the controls to lock onto the target. The Turrents and Cannons locked onto the TIE Aircraft within moments and Draco started to fire a few shots to the spacefighter and watched as they hit the TIE in one of there Auto Turrents and laughed as it fell off and went crashing into another transporter that was below him.
Back to top Go down
Mark Rosh
Grey Jedi Knight
Grey Jedi Knight
Mark Rosh

Experience Points:

End of an Exile Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of an Exile   End of an Exile EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 7:43 am

They flipped around to face Draco. All of the autoturrets started attacking his vessel with a flurry of shots, all but one knocked his droid out. They charged at each other like a game of chicken they kept moving toward each other, if one didn't move they would both collide. Right before they collided Mark steered upwards. They both then steered toward Hyperspace. Mark's starship got in hyperspace first, when he started lightspeed to Iridonia. Draco followed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

End of an Exile Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of an Exile   End of an Exile Empty

Back to top Go down

End of an Exile
Page 1 of 1