Star Wars Evil Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Lonely Zabrakian Named Draco Night Has Reunited The Sith Under One Name, The Devil Wings. Will You Help Him Control The Star Wars Galaxy? Only YOU Can Decide, What Is Your Decision?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Order 616: The Beginning

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Draco Night
Supreme Dark Jedi Master - Darth Angelus
Draco Night

Character Role Playing Sheet
Character Name: Draco Night/Darth Angelus
Character Faction: Dark Jedi
Experience Points:
Order 616: The Beginning Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Order 616: The Beginning Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

Order 616: The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Order 616: The Beginning   Order 616: The Beginning EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 6:04 pm

Draco Night, the infamous leader of the Sith and Dark Jedi clan: The Devil Wings, was on his homeplanet of Iridonia. He was in the Audience Chamber and was sitting infront of several hundred Dark Jedi. He had called them to discuss the branching out of the Dark Jedi and more importantly, the clan Devil Wings.

Draco Night was dressed in Silver Robe and Hood, that had been plated with A Silver Titanium Alloid. He had his usuall Silver Hilted, Double-Bladed Black Saber, Light Saber. He was talking when another Dark Jedi ran in and began to whisper something to Draco, he began to smile as the Dark Jedi ran back out of the room.

"I have just been informed that it is time to execute my own order 616. You all should know what order 616, but for our new Dark Jedi Younglings I will explain. Order 616 is the order to infiltrate a Jedi Temple. Most, if not all of you, began your Dark Jedi path by swearing your life to me and The Devil Wings when we executed order 616 on your own Jedi Temple. But this order is very unique, we have to execute the order on our own planet. I have been informed that my feelings in The Force have been realized."

"There is a Jedi Temple here on Iridonia, it is in one of the few heavily forested area on Iridonia. It is on the eastern side of the forest, Nicobellica. It has the mountains on the west side of Temple and a huge river that runs to the east and behind the Temple. The only way through is going through a tiny cavern that is behind the river. It will take us to the back part of the Temple. The Jedi have a 95% chace of knowing that the cavern exist, but even if they know, it is still a lot more likely that we will get in through here instead of making a go to the front intrance and getting destroyed before we can even see the Temple. I will inform you all more on our attack plans when we are about 250 yards away from the cavern. Everybody to your Star Fighters and Star Cruisers, lets get moving.''

Draco then Force Jumped across the Audienc Chamber and then strided across the Dark Jedi Temple to the Hangar Bay where he jumped in his TIE Fighter and then began the journey to the cavern.
Back to top Go down
https://swee.rpg-board.net
Draco Night
Draco Night

Experience Points:
Order 616: The Beginning Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Order 616: The Beginning Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: Order 616: The Beginning   Order 616: The Beginning EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 3:06 am

Draco awoke to the noise of a small buzzing telling him that he had achieved his area, and was at the meeting point. He slowed down with the trottle and landed in a clearing about 200 yards away from the cavern with the other Dark jedi. He waited for evryone to exit there cruisers and he climbed up on his TIE Fighter and waved his hand to say, "Listen Up". As everyone hushed up and looked up at Draco, he then said, using the Force so everyone could hear him, but only the Dark Jedi could hear him.

"This is the plan, the will send a scout party, I will lead it, through the cavern and while the rest of you wait here until I say it is alright through our ComLink. Do not proceed through the cavern until I say it is ok, if you do not follow my orders, it won't be the Jedi you have to worry about. Me and my scout party will clear out the whole cavern and then set up these new formed Ray Shields and then set up Auto-Turrents. When we clear the cavern and set up our base camp, I will call you all with the ComLink and you will seal the back with the Ray Shields and Auto-Turrents. We will then use stealth and precision as long as we can, we will need to get into the Main Temple Chambers where the Master Jedi Council Members reside. Then, once they are elimanated, we can then make our way through the Temple and make our way to the Jedi Youngling's Chambers. They will be the ones that fall into the Dark Side, the older Knights and even Apprentices will not fall because the corruption of the Jedi Ways have already posioned there minds. So do not lose your life trying to turn a Knight to our side, I will not mourn you if you do anything that stupid. That is the our plan, but remember this: We may have to use brute force to get to the Jedi Council's Chamber, but we must elimanate them. That is our primary objective, then we need to get to the Younglings. Then we will get back to the cavern and I ordered the Dark Jedi Galatic Iridonian Ship to blast the Jedi Temple while we are safe under there, that is our plan. Lets move out Dark jedi."

Draco then jumped off of his cruiser and then, twenty-five Dark Jedi began to follow him as they quietly began to sneak about 200 yards to there the cavern.
Back to top Go down
Draco Night
Draco Night

Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Order 616: The Beginning   Order 616: The Beginning EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 8:32 pm

Draco and his twenty-five Dark Jedi had been sneaking for ten minutes, when Draco spotted the cavern's entrance. He noticed two auto-turrents placed on both sides of the cavern entrance. He pointed to two Dark Jedi and in an instant, they had pointed, aimed, and shot the auto-turrents with there customized EE - 3 Blaster/Sniper Blaster. They then searched for more, they didn't find none, so Draco then lead the team through the cavern's entrance. The entrance was clear and Draco lead the team through the 850 feet long cavern. They had just went around a turn after you enter the entrance, when Draco heard some Jedi talking. The twenty-six Dark Jedi, including Draco, then silently went around the turn and they saw eight Jedi Knights. He then pointed to three Dark Jedi, they pulled out two Silenced Thermal Detenators each and activated them and tossed them at the Jedi. The Jedi didn't notice anything until it was to late, the detenators killed the Jedi without making a noise. They then continued through the cavern.

They had traveled around 75 feet in cavern, when Draco heard a blaster shot zoom right pass his head and hit the rock of the cavern. He pulled out his saber and quickly activated it, he began to search in the direction of the blaster shoot while he took cover behind a piece of rock sticking out of the side. He then noticed four sharp shooting Jedi Emperial Clones, about 100 feet ahead of them. They were hiding behind a man-made rock wall, with several holes in it so they don't have to show themselves to shoot. Draco had to make an important decision. Either tell his whole team to run at the Emperials, and risk having them all killed. Or he can have him and a couple other Dark Jedi to distract the Emperials, while some of there Dark Jedi Snipers try and take them out. Draco thought for a moment and decided on his second choice.

He picked three other Dark Jedi to go with him, before they proceeded behind the turn and make the distraction, he began to make a Force Shield around all four of them. They activated there sabers, and made the run for it while the four sharp shooters took their position. As they began to run at the Clones they saw as Blaster Fire was shot from both directions, dust began to rise as fire was hiting the rocks. As the dust settle Draco saw as the Emperial Clones were lying on the ground, infront of there protective wall, trying to get a better shot at Draco. He walked up to where the Clones were lying and saw that all four were dead and that the area was clear. He signaled for the rest of his team to follow him, the twenty-five Dark Jedi began to follow Draco through the cavern.
Back to top Go down
Winder
Grand Sith Shadow Master
Grand Sith Shadow Master
Winder

Character Name: Winder
Character Faction: Sith
Experience Points:
Order 616: The Beginning Left_bar_bleue704000/1000000Order 616: The Beginning Empty_bar_bleue  (704000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: Order 616: The Beginning   Order 616: The Beginning EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 11:34 pm

winder was still force imaged but he stayed invisable and jumped down a small hole landing right infront of draco appearing he said quietly* there are 10 jedi masters ahead about 2000 feet away through the fog i can kill them if you want or you and your men can kill them up to you*
Back to top Go down
Draco Night
Draco Night

Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Order 616: The Beginning   Order 616: The Beginning EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 12:06 am

Draco pondered over the decision, he knew that he still had to go a long ways before he was through the cavern. If Winder was to do this, it would cause a distraction and would speed the process up alot. He grinned and said to Winder's Force Image, "Okay, you kill them, but do it over a long period of time. That way me and my Dark Jedi can get as far to the Jedi Temple as possible." Draco then smiled at Winder.
Back to top Go down
Winder
Grand Sith Shadow Master
Grand Sith Shadow Master
Winder

Experience Points:
Order 616: The Beginning Left_bar_bleue704000/1000000Order 616: The Beginning Empty_bar_bleue  (704000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: Order 616: The Beginning   Order 616: The Beginning EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 12:36 am

*winder luaghed and said* with pleasure* dissappearing he became human and luaghed behind a jedis masters head then dissappearing as the jedi turned winders face had a cut smile in it and he then came out with a very old dagger tieing up all the jedi the looking at one he jumped on him and luaghed his head leaned back* whoo hoo hehehe haha ACHMEE acuse me i have the tendensy to luagh you wanna know something i had a wife and um she always seemed sad and one day girias cut her up bad so i cut my self like this and um she thought i was HIDIOUS and always acted meanly then so i go to her and say WHY SO SERIOUS* and then i took the knife just like this* winder then slowly slit the jedis mouth open * WHOO HEHEHe YOU SEE now you look just like ME HAHAHAHAHA winder then took the knife and cut the jedis throat he got up and wiped off the fake makeup and scars and said* NOW WASNT THAT FUN* he took another jedi master cutting his ankle and kicked the jedi down setting a chair ontop of him winder luaghed vigiously and said* ever play musical chairs its quiet fun actually you take chair and you HOP* winder then jumped in the chair making the legs of it go through the jedi while speaking* AROUNd LIKE THIS HAHA* the jedi the died and winder went to another and took a table and a pen and stabbed the pen inside the table then grabbed the jedi and loked at the other jedis and said * WATCH im gonna make the penn magicly dissappear* winder the grabbed the jedi by the back of the head and slamed his head into the pen bringing the jedis head back up winder noticed the pen still in the table winder said * WAIT IL GET IT* he then slamed the jedis hed in the pen 5 times before it came out luaghed wildly he slit two jedis throats and jumped around luaghing crazily he danced around like a mad man cutiing the jedis stomached torching them slowly and cutiing them then putting gasoline in them he set them ablase luaghing so loud guards of the base came then became frightened at the sight of their dead friends winder then luaghed from down the tunnel dissappearing then went on intercom with draco and said* ok hope i gave you enough time its been about 50 minutes
Back to top Go down
Draco Night
Draco Night

Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Order 616: The Beginning   Order 616: The Beginning EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 1:28 am

Draco heard Winder over the ComLink and said:

"Yes, me and my Dark Jedi are through the cavern and the rest of my men have set up a base camp in the cavern. All the gaurds and most of the higher ranking Jedi have went in search of you, if they go into the cavern they will have a surprise. They will be captured and changed into Dark Jedi, the hard and fun way, or the easy and boring way. But try and kill as least many lower level Jedi as you can, those are the ones that we can change. Most of the Jedi Knights and higher have been corrupted to much and need to be killed for their own good. Now, meet at the Main Jedi Temple Chambers when I say, that is when we will take on the Jedi Master Council Members. Not even me and you alone could take on all of them, so wait for me and my Drak Jedi to get up their and signal you. Draco Out."

Draco then started to lead his group of now only 15 Dark Jedi, the others split up and were now two seperate groups. One controled the grounds and Draco's would sneak up through the Temple. Once the Jedi Master Council Members were dead, the others that were in the cavern would raid the Temple and fully commence Order 616. The other group would stay in the cavern and then order the Clones to fly in and help secure the Temple.
Back to top Go down
Winder
Grand Sith Shadow Master
Grand Sith Shadow Master
Winder

Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Order 616: The Beginning   Order 616: The Beginning EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 4:07 pm

winder stood quietly after he got through listening to draco he looked around as 20 dark rowodine hunters appeared from invisablity and had sabers *-OOC- i trained 20 of my hunters in sith ways their 10 are masters and 10 are knights* as they began walking through the tunnel they extended their sabers 2 mesley jedi turned hearing footsteps and then silence they turned in circles as one saber activated then another till all 20 sabers had reactivated then they gulped and screams could be heard then they continued to walk killing everyone in their pathtill they got to their spot winder left the twenty there saying* stay here and il give you the orders when to come out right above you is the temple were attacking when i say go you cut the floor out and kill as many as possible but try not to kill to many padwans were going to turn them to dark jedi understood* his 20 replyed* yes master* winder then dissappeared*
Back to top Go down
Draco Night
Draco Night

Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Order 616: The Beginning   Order 616: The Beginning EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 6:58 pm

Draco and his 15 Dark Jedi had just entered the Temple, when he saw four Jedi Knights and a Jedi Master about 100 feet away gaurding several elevator passage ways. He quickly looked around any other Jedi, when he did not spot any he decided to make his move. He ordered the 15 Dark Jedi to clear out the four Jedi Knights, while he went for the Jedi Master. They used stealth and agility, not invisibility and vision tricks. In moments all of the Draco's Dark Jedi, and himself, were on top of the Jedi and had there intestines ripped out and spread all over the outside of the elevators. After the mere seconds tha it took to dispose of the Jedi, Draco had figured out which floor the Main Jedi Council Chambers was on from a body of the Jedi Master. Him and his Dark Jedi were on the elevator and awaited the ring of the bell to report that he had reached his destination.
Back to top Go down
Winder
Grand Sith Shadow Master
Grand Sith Shadow Master
Winder

Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Order 616: The Beginning   Order 616: The Beginning EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 9:38 pm

*winder came on intercom and asked draco* permission to comense phase one of attacking sir
Back to top Go down
Draco Night
Draco Night

Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Order 616: The Beginning   Order 616: The Beginning EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 5:09 pm

Draco was on the elevator, when he heard Winder com over the ComLink, "Permission to commence phase one of the attack sir?" Draco was about to reply when he heard a bang at the top of the elevator, "Yes, commence phase..." But at that moment ten Jedi Masters had broken the top of the elevator, and stopped it, and were in the elevator. Draco and his Dark Jedi were in fearce combat and Draco had only a moment to say to Winder, "I could use a little help here, my old friend. I will send you the information to find this elevator, hope you will come soon." Draco then blocked several attacks and then speared a Jedi in the stomach.
Back to top Go down
Winder
Grand Sith Shadow Master
Grand Sith Shadow Master
Winder

Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Order 616: The Beginning   Order 616: The Beginning EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 9:27 pm

*winder got the coordinates then a rumble was heard as he busted through the floor with 7 hunters to the elevator and bashed through the windows and cut the jedi in half from attacking from behind then winder looked at draco and luaghed and they both luaghed then blood splattered on draco as winder stoped and looked down he saw a grappler sticking out of him then it ripped back pulling winder at high speed into a wall a jedi cousil member stood silently over winders body looking draco dead in the eye as 5 jedi masters came in behind him winder jumped up ripping the grapple out and pulling the gun from the jedi he put it to the jedis head and the grapple hook shot straight through the jedis head winder the grabbed the jedis saber and his own and slashed one jedis throat then behead two blocking the attacks of two sabers winder then cut ones legs off and split the other in half winder grabbed the the jedi with no legs bleeding badly and brought him eye to eye with winder and winder screamed* WHERE ARE THE OTHER COUNSIL MEMBERS* the jedi trembled with fear and said* i dun duno- no * winder reacted insanely saying* YOU are of no use then* winder then sabbed the jedi in the heart ripping it out as well*
Back to top Go down
Draco Night
Draco Night

Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Order 616: The Beginning   Order 616: The Beginning EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 12:20 pm

Draco was defending himself against five Jedi Masters when he heard a loud siren start to go off. Draco cursed as he stabbed a Jedi Master in the head and blocked four more attacks, getting a slice to the side, and then threw his saber at two Masters. It severed a Master's arm and decapitated the other one. He then used Force Choke on the two remaining Jedi Masters, and while he was choking them, he caught his saber and then threw again, this time cutting the Jedi Maser with only one arm, in half. He then finished choking the other Masters, and caught his saber again.

The Draco ran up to Winder and started to block several Jedi Masters with him, and started to speak, "Winder, we have to change our plans. They know we are here, the Jedi are going to corner us in here. But I have a new plan, if we don't move to a secure spot, where they can only attack from one direction, they will surroond us and then we will surely die. So lets finish up with these remaining Jedi, and secure this area before more Jedi arrive."

Draco and Winder then mutilated the Jedi they were fighting, and then turned around and blocked each other's own attacks. They laughed and then departed to wipe out the rest of the Jedi.
Back to top Go down
Winder
Grand Sith Shadow Master
Grand Sith Shadow Master
Winder

Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Order 616: The Beginning   Order 616: The Beginning EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 12:29 am

*winder was walking around a corner when he heard a voice and turned and saw a women singing and she was the beatuifulest thing winder had ever seen as he gassed at her watching silently he heard jedi coming and turned to them and faced them standing stillhis saber extened as 10 jedi masters stood before him he quickly killed them as the ran cutting their throats before decapitating them and once he was done the women was gone and winder walked where she was and looked down seeing a locket he grabbed it then jogged off in the other direction then saw her again facing him he walked silently to her and said *excuse me* she then dissappeared and winder shook his head confused he wondered what was goin on he then opened the locket and looked at the pic seeing the women a man and a child he then relised the child was him winder then fell to his knees as a tear dropped hitting the floor a siren went off continuously jedi knights and masters gathered around him and extened their sabers looking down at him winder cryed more thinking of his past his eyes opened and they were lighting blue the crying then stopped as he shut his eyes and the building began to shake as a bolt of lighting hit the ground around him the jedi began to tremble in the force winder then opened his eyes and they were pitch black and winders entire self being turned black and red then the side of the temple broke off crumbling down winder passed out as it crushed and awoke under about 20 feet of rubble coughed he tryed working his comlink finally fixing it he said weekly* drac-o- he-l-lp crushed un.de.er .buil...ding need need your help* winder then fainted as it got darker as more rubble fell on top of the crushed building*
Back to top Go down
Draco Night
Draco Night

Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Order 616: The Beginning   Order 616: The Beginning EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 2:28 am

Draco had just finished sending a Jedi Master who had given him the room to the Main Jed Council Member Chambers head first into a wall, he then felt a disturbance in the Force that caused him to grow weak. He then felt the ground rumble and heard a loud crash, he then heard Winder's voice come over the ComLink. It was weak and studdery, he said:

"Drac... O.... Help, stuck..... un...der..... cr...us.....hed..... building..." Draco sighed and then took out his saber, he activated it and blocked several attacks from a Jedi Padawan and then attacked the Padawan. Draco cut off his hands, Draco then looked him in the eyes and said, "Come, come with me too the Dark Side." The Padawan the fell to his knees and was then carried away by three Dark Jedi. Draco then began to run where Winder was burried beneath the crushed building.
Back to top Go down
Winder
Grand Sith Shadow Master
Grand Sith Shadow Master
Winder

Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Order 616: The Beginning   Order 616: The Beginning EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 2:56 pm

*winder looked down and saw cables and two rods sticking out of his arms winder sighed and tryed to force push the rubble off of him but couldnt budge it so his layed slowly bleeding and luaghing thinking about his past winder closed his eyes and meditated then saw a jedi master beside him crushed but alive as well the master said* they lie to you they use you for their profit sith are not friendly as they treat you their lieing* winder shook his head no and spat in the masters face and said* you do not see the truth do you you stupid jedi look at you we are killing you off soon there will not be any of you left RELISE WHAT IS HAPPING come to the dark side and be treated like never before with all your wishes and thing you could never imagine i have died three times and i could kill you with a thought but im too weak and dying NOW so think about it the jedi wont save you from here but my master my BROTHER will*
Back to top Go down
Draco Night
Draco Night

Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Order 616: The Beginning   Order 616: The Beginning EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 7:23 pm

Draco had searched for Winder for around 20 minutes when he saw a huge hole in the wall and saw that the rubble was moving. He sighed and ran over to it and began to slowly use the Force to pick it up, as he saw Winder laying there he cast aside the fallen rubble on the Jedi Master killing him. He then slowly used his hands to remove the rods, he then slowly moved his hands over the wounds and in a matter of minute, Draco had Force Healed the wounds good enough that Winder could move. Draco then helped Winder up and said:

"My Dark Jedi have already found the Jedi Master Council Chambers, and have cleared most of them out. The plan is coming together, Winder, we will have gained this temple and all of the Padawans and Apprentices, and some Knights. Lets get you to our MediCenter in the cav..." But before Draco could finish, a Jedi Master Council Member busted down through the roof and kicked Draco in the face knocking him down. Draco quickly jumped up and activated his Light Saber, the custom Black Saber darkened the room as it was meet with the Master's Green Saber.
Back to top Go down
Winder
Grand Sith Shadow Master
Grand Sith Shadow Master
Winder

Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Order 616: The Beginning   Order 616: The Beginning EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 12:20 am

*winder jumped up cutting the jedis head off he walked off saying* well talk at the end of this i dont need the medicenter*
Back to top Go down
Draco Night
Draco Night

Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Order 616: The Beginning   Order 616: The Beginning EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 2:19 am

Draco deactivated his saber and started to to groan and walk off to where another Jedi Master Council Member was spotted, killing all Dark Jedi that got near. He then started to throw a hissy fit, "Damn yo Winder, I wanted to fight the Jedi Master Council Member! I am going to go find a Jedi Master Council Member I can fight, instead of you just jumping up and decapitating him. Is there no respect these days? I mean, if you see your Master, having fun, about to mut..." But Draco didn't get to finish his sentence, because he felt the heat coming off of a Blue Light Saber, only milimeters away from his neck. Draco gulped and sighed as he said in a mocking tone:

"I guess you should be careful about what you wish for, maybe I should of said that I wanted to be ready when the Council Member found me. But it doesn't matter, I will kill you." Draco then fell to the ground and activated his saber, and quickly stabbed the Jedi in both of the knees, causing the Jedi to fall and plunge his own saber into his stomache. Draco stood up and wipped a little blood from his neck where the saber had touched him when he fell to the ground, he then walked over and picked the Jedi up by his hair and then used the Force to manuever a piece of broken metal under the Jedi. The Jedi started to shake his head, like he didn't believe that he was about to be beaten, Draco chuckled and then threw the Jedi's head as hard at the ground and piece of metal. Draco let out a little yelp before blood and pieces of brain started to show and fall out of his skull. Draco then picked up his Light Saber by the Force, and then deactivated and continued on his little walk. This time he was more pleased that he got to kill a Jedi Master Council Member.
Back to top Go down
Lo'Gosh
Dark Jedi Apprentice
Dark Jedi Apprentice
Lo'Gosh

Character Name: Lo'Gosh
Experience Points:
Order 616: The Beginning Left_bar_bleue10500/1000000Order 616: The Beginning Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: Order 616: The Beginning   Order 616: The Beginning EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 7:18 pm

Three Cloaked large men the same size as Lo'Gosh appeared infront of the Building on fire. They all raised there heads slowly seeing the smoke, one removed his cloak and revealed himself. Lo'Gosh was standing there before he raised one hand to the right and the other to the left, he said nothing. The Two men following him leaped into the air and started scaling the building.

Lo raised his head toward the clouds as rain began to pour, thunder and lighting working as a team he smirked as the Gods had favored his presents. Walking through the from door's of the Building Lo'Gosh reached into his trench coat, removing his Saber he activated it. The Dark Orange Glow illuminated the Darkness of the room as all the power was shut down from the Storm.
Back to top Go down
Draco Night
Draco Night

Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Order 616: The Beginning   Order 616: The Beginning EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 1:31 pm

Draco was cornered by a dozen Jedi Emperial Clones giving him heavy blaster fire and he couldn't get close enough to kill them with his saber or sword, but he also couldn't get a clear shot with a saber throw. He sighed and then went over the ComLink and reported, "Lo'Gosh or Winder, I repeat, Lo'Gosh or Winder. I need one of your assistance, I will have half of the Emperial Clones dead by the time you arrive, but I will need assistance with the rest of them. Draco out." Draco then quickly put his back to the wall and stuck his head out and threw his saber, he then pulled his head back and smiled when he heard the saber hit several Clones and then heard then screams, he then stuck his hand out and caught the saber and then pulled his hand back before the blaster fire hit him.
Back to top Go down
Winder
Grand Sith Shadow Master
Grand Sith Shadow Master
Winder

Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Order 616: The Beginning   Order 616: The Beginning EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 1:41 pm

*draco looked over and the other 6 clones stood still draco puased for a moment seeing winder leaning on one should and they all stood still winder waved hi then pushed on of the clones heads and they all fell off the bodies of the clones like dominoes winder luaghed as he dissappeard and went on the comlink* heard you needed help so i helped im at the top floor if you want to kill the members* winder was blocking 6 jedi counsil mebers sabers taking out his multi colored saber winder duel the twoo multi colored sabers and bloocked all the attacks killing the jedi one by one he luaghed as his hood covered his face filling the jedi with fear*
Back to top Go down
Lo'Gosh
Dark Jedi Apprentice
Dark Jedi Apprentice
Lo'Gosh

Experience Points:
Order 616: The Beginning Left_bar_bleue10500/1000000Order 616: The Beginning Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: Order 616: The Beginning   Order 616: The Beginning EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 1:58 pm

Lo'Gosh heard the messege of the Inter Com, so did his Lycanthrope Followers. The two followers were much stronger then their leader in all way, shape, and form. Rushing through the building room to room remaining Jedi were slaughtered without sound. Lo was running up the stairs knowing the machine would take to long, running faster he sighed. He allowed his arm's to flow freely, giving him more speed.

He reached the top of the stairs with his arms flowing behind him, stopping at the door he leaned back and slammed his boot into the frame. Busting inside the back entrace of the Room Draco was in, he was too late.
Back to top Go down
Draco Night
Draco Night

Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Order 616: The Beginning   Order 616: The Beginning EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 2:04 pm

Draco laughed and said to Lo'Gosh and his followers, "Winder got here, but lets go and help him with the Jedi Council Members before the slaughter him and then piss on his body."

Him and Lo'Gosh laughed, they then began to fight there way to the top floor, leaving dead Emperial Clones and Jedi laying everywhere. Draco would stop and then curropt the minds of the Jedi Padawans and Apprentices and they would walk to the cave, where they would become Dark Jedi.
Back to top Go down
Lo'Gosh
Dark Jedi Apprentice
Dark Jedi Apprentice
Lo'Gosh

Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Order 616: The Beginning   Order 616: The Beginning EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 2:07 pm

They fought there way to Winder's position, Lo did the same entrance experienced before. Winder was laughing wickedly as his multi-colored Saber sliced through bodies with ease. Suddenly the metal door behind Winder was kicked off it's hindges and sent across the room, slamming into a Jedi and pinning him against the wall.

Lo'Gosh force Jumped from his position and unsheath his Saber within the air, landing on the ground he kneeled twisting his body with his knee's, extending his arm as he did so the Jedi's legs were sliced off at the knee's. The Man fell and screamed out in pain, his ribs crushed from the door and legs now bleeding to death his face showed Fear of the Three cloaked in Darkness. Soon afterwards Two large Male walked through the door wearing the same outfit as Lo'Gosh, their arms folded across their chest they said nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Order 616: The Beginning   Order 616: The Beginning Empty

Back to top Go down

Order 616: The Beginning
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Wars Evil Empire :: Planets :: Iridonia-
Jump to: